Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

we cant?

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:08 pm

loose tomorrow, every one on a high, i know in the past, big crowds equals , bad performances, but tomorrow, we got to do it, its not the end of the prem, sorry road, if we do , but we got a cracking team now, and theres only one way to go :ayatollah:

Re: we cant?

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:15 pm

As yazz said ,THE ONLY WAY IS UP :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Big crowds equal bad performances?

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Karl wrote:Big crowds equal bad performances?

does that mean small crowds equal good performances, if so the jacks would be champions league contenders ;)

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:25 pm

:lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:29 pm

i remember the west ham game, earnie scored 2 goals,,, giving david james, englands no 1, and we lost 3-2, i think, big crowd that day :roll: was that in the league or cup?,

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Lets hope the team is as up for it as we are. If so it will be a corker of a game for us :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:34 pm

its the old scenario??????/ on paper we are the best team in the league :roll:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:57 pm

ninianblue wrote:i remember the west ham game, earnie scored 2 goals,,, giving david james, englands no 1, and we lost 3-2, i think, big crowd that day :roll: was that in the league or cup?,

League Cup 2003.

We do have a tradition of blowing our lines in front of big crowds at home games in recent years (more often than not on Boxing Day, usually against Plymouth :lol: ) but we did seem to turn a corner after we beat Swansea last April only for stage fright to return against Blackpool at Wembley.

I do hope we can put that little annoyance behind us once and for all tomorrow.