Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

REGAN POOLE RELEASED BY MAN UTD - A TARGET FOR CARDIFF?

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:53 pm

I think Cardiff should go after Regan Poole as a future replacement for Sol Bamba or Poole can play in Midfield.
I Know we got manga but Cardiff need young promising players like Poole who is always learning on the pitch and there is no better place for the welshman than Cardiff the welsh capital.

What You Guys Think?

Re: REGAN POOLE RELEASED BY MAN UTD - A TARGET FOR CARDIFF?

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:59 pm

Can’t be PL quality if Utd have got shot of him already, maybe destined for L1/2 for the rest of his career

Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:24 pm

Remember the outrage when United signed him because we released him. Nothing at all to suggest he is good enough to play at championship level.

Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:30 pm

not even that good for newport

Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:45 am

wez1927 wrote:not even that good for newport

T o be fair to him I only saw him on the TV a couple of times but from what I saw I have to agree. Looked a bit ropey if anything.

Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:08 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Remember the outrage when United signed him because we released him. Nothing at all to suggest he is good enough to play at championship level.

it was crime of the century for a day or two... :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:43 pm

JJ1927 wrote:

T o be fair to him I only saw him on the TV a couple of times but from what I saw I have to agree. Looked a bit ropey if anything.

I agree with both. He wasn’t bad for them but he didn’t show any promising qualities

Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:58 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:

I agree with both. He wasn’t bad for them but he didn’t show any promising qualities

agree i watched a few games on tv and he didn't really stand out ,not enough for championship or premiership

Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:47 pm

Rabbit / Headlights

Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:45 pm

Half of Man Utd's first team are not good enough for us, so why would we want someone who's nowhere near their first team?

Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:18 am

he's signed for MK Dons not sure the length of contract