FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby nick_strin » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:44 pm

Awful game, looked clueless.
Season ticket holder Ninian Stand Block 113
User avatar
nick_strin
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:06 pm
Location: Treherbert, Rhondda.

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:46 pm

See the defeatest have started but prospective we've played our two hardest away games in 4 days should got a point out both! We have not played Azerbaijan others have, its difficult situation but theres nothing to say cannot bear Hungary or Croatia at home..
They hardly had a shot on target until late in game just need a bit of composure under pressure at back
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 17329
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby montyblue » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:50 pm

Be plenty of coverage from the media now we have lost,
Lawrence instead of mepham
"Why"
and when was the last time bale had a run like james, 2016 in the euros against russia.
montyblue
 
Posts: 1137
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby Aberbeeg Blues » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:53 pm

Giggs out!!!!!
Aberbeeg Blues
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby stentona » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:53 pm

Not defeatist, just realistic. Can you honestly say you think we'll qualify after those performances? Second best all over the pitch to a hard working 'Championship' level side. We need a solid back four and we're nowhere near at the moment.
User avatar
stentona
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:10 pm
Location: Talbot Green

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby thomasblue » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:See the defeatest have started but prospective we've played our two hardest away games in 4 days should got a point out both! We have not played Azerbaijan others have, its difficult situation but theres nothing to say cannot bear Hungary or Croatia at home..
They hardly had a shot on target until late in game just need a bit of composure under pressure at back


6 points behind Hungary
3 behind Slovakia and Croatia

That means we will have to win every game to get top 2 whilst hoping other results go our way whilst we still have to go to Slovakia and play Croatia home

That's a awful position to be in given the teams in this group Hungary are not a good team.

Giggs has to take the blame wether you like him or not he has taken this team backwards. They look like they have never played together before and the players he has bought in are not good enough especially when he is dropping proven premier league standard players for them
thomasblue
 
Posts: 4810
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:02 pm

thomasblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:See the defeatest have started but prospective we've played our two hardest away games in 4 days should got a point out both! We have not played Azerbaijan others have, its difficult situation but theres nothing to say cannot bear Hungary or Croatia at home..
They hardly had a shot on target until late in game just need a bit of composure under pressure at back


6 points behind Hungary
3 behind Slovakia and Croatia

That means we will have to win every game to get top 2 whilst hoping other results go our way whilst we still have to go to Slovakia and play Croatia home

That's a awful position to be in given the teams in this group Hungary are not a good team.

Giggs has to take the blame wether you like him or not he has taken this team backwards. They look like they have never played together before and the players he has bought in are not good enough especially when he is dropping proven premier league standard players for them



Teams will drop points against each other and seen nothing from these two games to say Wales cannot beat both at home not easy but what game is? Lots to play for and Giggs is doing no worse than any other manager would do with such a young inexperienced team it doesnt help not having Ramsey and bale being next to useless for a few games recently. Several players not 100% fit for these games which in reality are our hardest in group, Azerbaijan next at home win and different complexion on things.! No point in being defeatest when still lots to play for :thumbup:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 17329
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby montyblue » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:05 pm

Joe allan looked like the only player that remembers the euros, he worked harder and looked more positive than anybody, but i think we are out already if we won all our games the other teams don' t look like loosing there remaining games.
montyblue
 
Posts: 1137
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:07 pm

stentona wrote:Not defeatist, just realistic. Can you honestly say you think we'll qualify after those performances? Second best all over the pitch to a hard working 'Championship' level side. We need a solid back four and we're nowhere near at the moment.



Beat Azerbaijan next game and then in the mix it do you think we'll lose to them? Teams above us have played them and won so that's positive for us you hope! We had our chances in both games to get something out of them poor defending cost us at end day not the performance? although not brilliant we should have got point from each game ...
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 17329
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:10 pm

montyblue wrote:Joe allan looked like the only player that remembers the euros, he worked harder and looked more positive than anybody, but i think we are out already if we won all our games the other teams don' t look like loosing there remaining games.



No they wont lose another game when they play against each other Not sure how that works? :laughing6: But Wales could beat them then what? People seriously didn't expect us to win these two games? :mrgreen:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 17329
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby thomasblue » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
stentona wrote:Not defeatist, just realistic. Can you honestly say you think we'll qualify after those performances? Second best all over the pitch to a hard working 'Championship' level side. We need a solid back four and we're nowhere near at the moment.



Beat Azerbaijan next game and then in the mix it do you think we'll lose to them? Teams above us have played them and won so that's positive for us you hope! We had our chances in both games to get something out of them poor defending cost us at end day not the performance? although not brilliant we should have got point from each game ...


That's a dream world , it's over.

That defeat tonight was a disaster.

Giggs is not the right man for this job
thomasblue
 
Posts: 4810
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:17 pm

Lets be honest he's OGS 2:0. They look like a bunch of strangers every game, they don't have a fecking clue what they're doing or what style they're meant to be (possession? counter?) dropping Chris Mepham and keeping James Lawrence in the team is laughable, and he constantly makes 5-6 changes a game, so how is the team meant to get any cohesion or connection on the pitch. Losing to Hungary away with the talent we have in our team compared to theirs is unacceptable along with the previous results we've had under Giggs so far. #GiggsOut. And what the hell has happened to Bale??? :banghead: Rant over now.
User avatar
Bluebird Warrior
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby billy ronson » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:37 pm

Let’s not forget no Ramsey and an out of form Bale!

Unfortunately making mistakes at the back and not taking chances in tight games normally sees you lose , basically need to win all 3 x home games and probably both away games now ?
I'm free to be
Whatever I, whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want
User avatar
billy ronson
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:42 pm

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby BobbyBlue » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:45 pm

That was a must not lose game, a draw was a minimum, like has been previously said Hungary are not a good team, they had a good win against Croatia at home which kills us off really. Croatia will 100% qualify, so we are fighting for 2nd and need to win every game which I can’t see, Slovakia away I don’t fancy our chances and Croatia will beat us or draw at best at the CCS.
Giggs for me is too inexperienced, changing 5 players what is that about, that’s like admitting you have fukt up in the previous game, surely he should know his best team, and start with a striker up front for god sakes.
What has happened to Bale as well missing sitters, no energy and nearly costs us a goal.
BobbyBlue
 
Posts: 3306
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby Aberbeeg Blues » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:32 am

Giggs is out of his depth get rid now.
Aberbeeg Blues
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:02 am

BobbyBlue wrote:That was a must not lose game, a draw was a minimum, like has been previously said Hungary are not a good team, they had a good win against Croatia at home which kills us off really. Croatia will 100% qualify, so we are fighting for 2nd and need to win every game which I can’t see, Slovakia away I don’t fancy our chances and Croatia will beat us or draw at best at the CCS.
Giggs for me is too inexperienced, changing 5 players what is that about, that’s like admitting you have fukt up in the previous game, surely he should know his best team, and start with a striker up front for god sakes.
What has happened to Bale as well missing sitters, no energy and nearly costs us a goal.



Not that good yet beat Croatia? So Croatia are worse than Hungary by that reckoning? :?
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 17329
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: FIVE CHANGES: ' HUNGARY V WALES ' MATCH THREAD

Postby dogfound » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:04 am

BobbyBlue wrote:That was a must not lose game, a draw was a minimum, like has been previously said Hungary are not a good team, they had a good win against Croatia at home which kills us off really. Croatia will 100% qualify, so we are fighting for 2nd and need to win every game which I can’t see, Slovakia away I don’t fancy our chances and Croatia will beat us or draw at best at the CCS.
Giggs for me is too inexperienced, changing 5 players what is that about, that’s like admitting you have fukt up in the previous game, surely he should know his best team, and start with a striker up front for god sakes.
What has happened to Bale as well missing sitters, no energy and nearly costs us a goal.



like has been previously said...……...by? someone that's not looked at or ignored their record.
I think you have to be considerably better than we are to be doing this looking down the nose at Hungary thing many are doing..
dogfound
 
Posts: 9106
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Previous


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aberdare-blue, Bluebird1990, Brezza, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], jimmy_rat, Pencoed, Plymuff Bloobird, rhonddablue1, rumpo kid, Tonteg Bluebird, trotskie, Welsh Exile, wez1927 and 298 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.