Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CCFC “ SEASON TICKET SALES / UPPER STAND CLOSED “

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:29 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I haven’t renewed mine yet. I spent a fortune travelling home and away last season and now I’m saving for a summer holiday. We are only approaching the middle of June and I would assume there are several thousands of fans like myself who haven’t got around to renewing just yet because of other circumstances.

Well said Tonteg,but remember,to be classed as a die hard,you must renew as a matter of urgency :D forget you're holiday and renew man :laughing5: you aren't allowed a life outside the ccs :laughing5: :old: :bluebird:

You’re right, how selfish of me. How dare I put my holiday before renewing! :lol:

Ross, I think there is an assumption that the ONLY time to buy is during the Early Bird Offer period; but that simply isn't the case

Whilst it is nice to have the savings, it isn't the deciding factor for many and they will all have their personal circumstances to consider. Either way, having a season ticket is still the most economical way of following the Bluebirds at home :thumbright:

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:52 pm

Usual suspects, thinking their super fans. Nothing to with you if they decide not to renew or do renew !
If people put in so much commitment with away and home games last season. They can get slightly p****ed off when the Club doesn’t put in the ambition to keep City in the Premier league with financial backing, they can lose heart and drift way. Nothing to do with “Glory supporters.’

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:25 pm

Seriously I don't know how people go home and away week in week out, you either have no life outside of football or are millionaires or retired.[/quote]

I am not any of the above but I usually go home and away :laughing5:

Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:09 pm

Just renewed mine today, also got my boy his first season ticket in 108 Canton Stand near the back. He wanted to be near the singers because he likes the atmosphere there.

Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:18 am

Just spoke to some one at our club, total season ticket sales so far approx 16,700 including all the Premier/executives/sponsors etc etc for 2019-20 season :bluebird:

Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:24 am

Charlie Harper wrote:Seriously I don't know how people go home and away week in week out, you either have no life outside of football or are millionaires or retired.

I am not any of the above but I usually go home and away :laughing5:[/quote]

You must have a very well paid job then.

I went to Fulham and Brighton in April, it cost me £85 for the tickets and £60 for the coach (30 each time) so I was £145 down before leaving the house. Add on top of that spending money. I could never afford that every month on top of general living, other life social events etc.

Plus there were two other away games in April, fair play to anyone who does them all but as I said I don't know how you do it.

Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:37 am

Wasn't practical for me to renew for a number of reasons. Won't stop me attending as many matches as possible when work allows me to though.