Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Predicted 11 for start of the season

Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:36 am

Really can’t see much money being spent for this season based on my opinion that we have a very decent championship squad anyway, if the signings expected come off and etheridge leaves I think we’ll line up like this

Smithies

Peltier Morrison nelson Bennett

Vaulks Ralls

Mendez Laing. Reid. Murphy

Zohore

With a few signings too strengthen, would you be happy with this team

Re: Predicted 11 for start of the season

Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:46 am

Replace Nelson for Manga, think he’ll stay for another year or so and I’m trying to be confident we’re going to keep Etheridge so him over smithies

Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:50 am

Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:Replace Nelson for Manga, think he’ll stay for another year or so and I’m trying to be confident we’re going to keep Etheridge so him over smithies

I was just going to post the same thing. Nelson would be good cover though. If Etheridge and Manga are in that team that's a superb Championship side.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:56 pm

Hmmm
That midfield is a bit powderpuff and as we saw in the Prem we are severely lacking in the goals department.
Add at least two quality midfielders and a 15-20 goals/season player and I might start to agree with you
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:11 pm

Pointless predicting considering we have no idea who we will sign especially considering our severe lack of CM's.

Personally dont think Etheridge will end up leaving but we shall see.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:24 pm

Moff. wrote:Really can’t see much money being spent for this season based on my opinion that we have a very decent championship squad anyway, if the signings expected come off and etheridge leaves I think we’ll line up like this

Smithies

Peltier Morrison nelson Bennett

Vaulks Ralls

Mendez Laing. Reid. Murphy

Zohore

With a few signings too strengthen, would you be happy with this team

I don't think so, I think we will start with a number of different players and think we will see a number brought in.