Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Tammy Abraham '

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:02 pm

TAMMY ABRAHAM: I WANT CHELSEA BREAKTHROUGH

Sky Sports

15/06/19

Tammy Abraham says he wants to "breakthrough" at Chelsea in the Premier League next season after a successful loan spell with Aston Villa.

Abraham, 21, scored 26 goals in 42 appearances in all competitions for Villa last season, helping them secure promotion to the Premier League via the play-offs.
The England U21 international has not completely ruled out a permanent switch to Villa, but maintains his first intention is to work his way into the first-team picture at Stamford Bridge next season.

"You can never say never," he told Sky Sports News when asked about a return to Villa.

"Chelsea is obviously the club that I have been at since a young so the aim is to try and breakthrough there.

"Like I say, you can never say never. We'll see out things look."

Re: ' Tammy Abraham '

Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:55 pm

He'll never get a better chance than now tbh. Whether he's good enough is another question.

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:33 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:He'll never get a better chance than now tbh. Whether he's good enough is another question.

We’ll soon see, would of loved too of seen us sign him and link up with bobby Reid, they would of tore the championship apart with mendez and Murphy on the wings, unfortunately were Cardiff city and don’t have the funds to get him :cry:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:32 pm

Moff. wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:He'll never get a better chance than now tbh. Whether he's good enough is another question.

We’ll soon see, would of loved too of seen us sign him and link up with bobby Reid, they would of tore the championship apart with mendez and Murphy on the wings, unfortunately were Cardiff city and don’t have the funds to get him :cry:

I agree, i think Abraham and Reid would have been a lethal partnership at this level. We've got the funds we just don't spend it these days, but there's no way he'll come back to the championship anyway after last season.