' Cardiff City remain keen on midfielder '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:18 pm

Cardiff City remain keen on Rotherham United midfielder

Football 72

Saturday 15th June 2019

The Bluebirds could hand the 25-year-old a Championship lifeline.

Neil Warnock’s side are looking to get busy in the transfer window as they look to mount a promotion charge next season following their relegation from the Premier League.

Vaulks, who is a Wales international with three caps to his name so far in his career, fits the bill for Cardiff and would bolster their midfield.

He started his career at Tranmere Rovers and rose up through the youth ranks at Prenton Park. However, he never made a senior appearance for the Whites and went on loan to non-league side Workington to gain some first-team experience.

Vaulks was released by Tranmere in 2012 so moved up to Scotland to sign for Falkirk. He played 142 times for the Scottish Championship side and enjoyed the first regular spell of football in his career. He scored 13 times for the Bairns.

Rotherham then snapped him up in July 2016 for an undisclosed fee. The Wirral-born midfielder has since played 137 times for the Yorkshire side in all competitions, chipping in with 18 goals.

Vaulks is likely to leave the New York Stadium this summer following the Millers’ relegation to League One with plenty of clubs on his trial. Could Cardiff persuade him to move to Wales?
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Cardiff City remain keen on midfielder '

Postby Edwards_ccfc16 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:02 pm

He’ll be signing for us later this month I’ve been told :bluebird:
Edwards_ccfc16

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:30 pm

We're starting to have the same relationship with Rotherham as Liverpool have with Southampton, just without the 100m's being spent. Im guessing Semi Ajayi will be bought soon :lol:
Bluebird Warrior

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:43 pm

Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:He’ll be signing for us later this month I’ve been told :bluebird:

Let's hope so .
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat