Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bored

Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:09 pm

anyone else bored with no football ? August can't come quick enough

Re: bored

Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:anyone else bored with no football ? August can't come quick enough

Wez Loads of womans footy and plenty of bouncing ( . )( . ) on TV... :laughing6:

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:anyone else bored with no football ? August can't come quick enough

Wez Loads of womans footy and plenty of bouncing ( . )( . ) on TV... :laughing6:

cant watch it ,they are shite

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:11 pm

wez1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Nor me can't take it seriously

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:23 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Nor me can't take it seriously

I know takes me 1 minute to change channel to lethargic and no atmosphere...

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:57 pm

It’s clear you’ve wasted far too much time following Cardiff City wez.. I’m afraid you’ve passed the point of salvation, and there is no turning back.

But remember.... a watched clock never boils.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:26 pm

Not really, City is only a small percentage of my life although very important.

Can't wait for it to come back but can't say I'm bored but then I'm in Kefalonia.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:49 pm

Hopefully next week we'll get some transfers and a new kit.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:25 pm

rumpo kid wrote:It’s clear you’ve wasted far too much time following Cardiff City wez.. I’m afraid you’ve passed the point of salvation, and there is no turning back.

But remember.... a watched clock never boils.

its never wasted on the city :lol: when you run a business and got 3 kids the football is a weekend release :lol:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:25 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Not really, City is only a small percentage of my life although very important.

Can't wait for it to come back but can't say I'm bored but then I'm in Kefalonia.

...,on the ccfc Messageboard :bluescarf:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:50 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Hopefully next week we'll get some transfers and a new kit.

Let's hope so :thumbup:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:44 pm

I'm the complete opposite, I love the break, wish it was longer. Football is generally pretty boring tbh, it's a Saturday ritual that I unfortunately can't give up. 1970 until death...