Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Lee Tomlin

Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:36 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He just posted a shirtless picture up with the caption anothrt week to get even fitter.

In fairness he looks in good shape, hopefully he can come back super fit and we can get someone to take him for a full season and pay all his wages or even better let someone take him on a free.

hes in tip top shape maybe he could be a asset

Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:51 pm

wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:He just posted a shirtless picture up with the caption anothrt week to get even fitter.

In fairness he looks in good shape, hopefully he can come back super fit and we can get someone to take him for a full season and pay all his wages or even better let someone take him on a free.

hes in tip top shape maybe he could be a asset

Not for me, I don't think he fits our style and I don't expect his fitness to last anyway.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:12 pm

Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:he does this every year its a summer holidays thing...

loaned out again with us paying the bulk of his wages probably

That's the first thing that crossed my mind (holiday body time)! :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

I’m off walking in the Lake District soon so I’ve lost 24lb but I’m still fat :laughing6: but two months ago I was really fat. :lol:

Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:21 pm

He's not fat.

He's just got unusually protruding ribs apparently. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:14 am

2blue2handle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:if he is fit and head is in the game he would be brilliant for us

Seems unlikely, when was his head last in it?
He needs to play regularly to stay even half fit and no chance will he get ahead of Reid.

I think him and Reid would be great together if Tomlin is fit and right in mind to play

Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:57 am

nubbsy wrote:Some of you have short memories. The guy is a liability. slow, unfit and not interested. You can not judge someone's fitness by a f*cking picture. Players like him are a cancer in the squad. Get rid asap.

Jack, Spot on.

Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:08 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:if he is fit and head is in the game he would be brilliant for us

Seems unlikely, when was his head last in it?
He needs to play regularly to stay even half fit and no chance will he get ahead of Reid.

I think him and Reid would be great together if Tomlin is fit and right in mind to play

I really cant see Warnock playing those two together, far to small.