Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Looks Like Done Deal

Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:04 am

Will Vaulks for 1.5 mil looks a done deal. Very good deal imo considering he scored 7 and assisted 7 in a struggling championship team last season. A typical NW Signing and the type of deal that needs to be done when your on a budget like we are.

Re: Looks Like Done Deal

Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:04 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:Will Vaulks for 1.5 mil looks a done deal. Very good deal imo considering he scored 7 and assisted 7 in a struggling championship team last season. A typical NW Signing and the type of deal that needs to be done when your on a budget like we are.

Why what's the budget?

Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:27 pm

15 Mil Iv been told which is not much compared to the big spenders

Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:01 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:15 Mil Iv been told which is not much compared to the big spenders

Who told you that?
Not one of us knows how much will be spent or whom our targets are :bluebird:

Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:12 pm

My mate sells hot dogs on the concourse

Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:15 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:15 Mil Iv been told which is not much compared to the big spenders

Well he spent 30m last season so 45m for a championship squad is pretty big.

If he needs further funds he can sell Etheridge and use the keeper he spent 4m on last season, that takes it up to 55m.

Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:12 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:My mate sells hot dogs on the concourse

:occasion5: :laughing5:

Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:19 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

If he needs further funds he can sell Etheridge and use the keeper he spent 4m on last season, that takes it up to 55m.

I’m on about this seasons transfer money don’t see what last seasons has got to with this seasons budget. Who told u the money from sales of etheridge would go back into the kitty, Tan isi?

Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:12 pm

We spent a decent 30 million on players very good fir this league just 12 months ago.....and that was after getting 91 points...

Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:36 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:

Who told you that?
Not one of us knows how much will be spent or whom our targets are :bluebird:

Gobbyblue don’t know anything.

Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:40 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:My mate sells hot dogs on the concourse

He’s talking onions. Sounds like he’s been on the sauce..

Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:14 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I’m on about this seasons transfer money don’t see what last seasons has got to with this seasons budget. Who told u the money from sales of etheridge would go back into the kitty, Tan isi?

What do you mean last seasons budget has nothing to do with it? Of course it does :lol: he added expensive players to a squad that all ready for promoted. Does money just grow on tries and not count after 12 months, goes the money fairy pay it off :lol:

I can't cope with some of our fans :banghead:

Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:42 pm

Fairplay you are a right bewt.