Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff fans to boycott Jacks away? time for change

Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:37 pm

It will be a 'bubble' trip. I personally won't be going, but there's absolutely zero chance of a mass boycott.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:37 pm

People can forget this game not being a bubble match.
If it wasn’t a bubble match, there would be trouble, no doubt.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Swansea v Bristol City, is also a bubble match next season. At least 700 trouble makers travelled to Ashton Gate this season, with trouble, before, during and after the match.

It would be even worse against you lot.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:16 pm

Jackarmy777 wrote:People can forget this game not being a bubble match.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Swansea v Bristol City, is also a bubble match next season. At least 700 trouble makers travelled to Ashton Gate this season, with trouble, before, during and after the match.

700 troublemakers.... :lol: I dint think you even had 300 back in the day when every town had a few hundred..... :lol:

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:25 pm

goats wrote:

700 troublemakers.... :lol: I dint think you even had 300 back in the day when every town had a few hundred..... :lol:

I was at the game. I’m not interested in hooliganism myself, maybe you should read what Avon & Somerset Police had to say about the trouble that day and the number of trouble makers from Swansea. 3600 Swans fans were at the game, they won’t give Swansea that many tickets again, due to the trouble.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:30 pm

Jackarmy777 wrote:
goats wrote:

I was at the game. I’m not interested in hooliganism myself, maybe you should read what Avon & Somerset Police had to say about the trouble that day and the number of trouble makers from Swansea. 3600 Swans fans were at the game, they won’t give Swansea that many tickets again, due to the trouble.

They won't give Swansea that many tickets again due to lack of interest.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:52 pm

Jackarmy777 wrote:
goats wrote:

did you throw any snowballs..

Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:37 am

I never been to the Liberty so I for one will not boycott the fixture as I can't wait to beat the Jacks.

Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:45 am

Sam ReaN wrote:I never been to the Liberty so I for one will not boycott the fixture as I can't wait to beat the Jacks.

And that's why we will always have the piss taken out of us and numerous restrictions that nobody else seems to tolerate because as fans we just suck it up with an oh well attitude.

Our Derby is no worse than numerous others up and down the country or other high profile games that don't fall fouls to these draconian restrictions.

Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:36 pm

What’s a bubble is a very tricky question. I’ve never met anybody who could describe one..

Anyway, bring back the specials..