Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just passed this

Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:22 pm

Oh dear
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Just passed this

Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:02 pm

Its been like that for at least 5 years but don't forget it took them 10 years to redevelop the Vetch Field into a field. All within 100 yards of the main shopping centre too. Must be the least desirable town for developers in the uk.

Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:08 pm

The winner of this years "Best kept property" in Swansea.

Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:44 pm

I think you will find Roathie in the cellar of that place, furiously typing away on his computer in his string vest and Y fronts, sweating with excitement at the thought of finding another forum to troll.

Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:51 am

And that's AFTER a extensive renovation :lol:

Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:23 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:And that's AFTER a extensive renovation :lol:
:laughing5: :laughing5:

Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:00 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:I think you will find Roathie in the cellar of that place, furiously typing away on his computer in his string vest and Y fronts, sweating with excitement at the thought of finding another forum to troll.

I think you’re not far from the truth. :lol:

Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:31 am

What you all on about???
That’s a new house in Jackland...been redeveloped by Swansea’s finest builders...above average for the area....heard it’s the Americans house when they visit to take all the cash back with em :occasion5:

Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:43 am

I went in there once after visiting someone in the Prison (classy I know). Out of intrigue more than anything, like being in someone's living room and the clientele did nothing to buck the trend in terms of the 'gypo' tag.