Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Work continues ‘

Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:50 pm

For those interested :bluescarf:

Work is continuing on Atletico Baleares old ground, if promoted to La Liga 2 after 54 years of trying, the ground has to be at least half finished to be allowed in La Liga 2 :bluescarf:

The two legged final starts this Sunday Away and the Final 2nd leg a week Sunday :bluescarf:

ATLETICO BALEARES OLD GROUND HAVING MAJOR WORK DONE / IT WAS CONDEMNED 6 YEARS AGO / SO ATLETICO BALEARES HAVE HAD TO SHARE TWO DIFFERENT GROUNDS SINCE .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ Work continues ‘

Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:51 pm

:bluescarf:

Finally Returning home this year :bluescarf:

Last played in here 7 years ago / Great stadium/ Atmosphere :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:52 pm

Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:50 pm

Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:23 pm

Might be a daft question mate but will the home leg be a sell out? Mate of mine happens to be on holiday out there when the game is on.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:56 am

RV Casual wrote:Might be a daft question mate but will the home leg be a sell out? Mate of mine happens to be on holiday out there when the game is on.

Yes, no tickets on general sale, season ticket holders only.

I bought a season ticket 4 years ago 75 euros then, 95 euros this season, but they sold out.

They usually let 500 paying customers in, like last week as only 30 away fans came.
but I believe the next club will bring away fans.

Ground is small, once back in their real home ground, plenty of room in the future :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Might be a daft question mate but will the home leg be a sell out? Mate of mine happens to be on holiday out there when the game is on.

I bought a season ticket 4 years ago 75 euros then, 95 euros this season, but they sold out.

They usually let 500 paying customers in, like last week as only 30 away fans came.

Ground is small, once back in their real home ground, plenty of room in the future :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thanks, enjoy the game fingers crossed they do it.

Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:13 am

RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Thanks, enjoy the game fingers crossed they do it.

Cheers :bluebird: