Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BALE ON THE MOVE?

Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:57 pm

Sorry if this has already been posted, I read Man U agree £1004 mil for him.

Re: BALE ON THE MOVE

Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:25 pm

They don't need him, they've got Dan James!

That's some fee though, I am presuming you meant £104m?

Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:55 pm

Bale will be at Madrid next season, him and his agent seem very set on him not leaving, which is a massive shame really as it would be nice for him to pick up abit of form when coming to play for Wales then, he was lost in the last 2 games and missed an absolute sitter

Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:01 pm

I’d be slightly worried at the way this seems to be going. Not only will he not be match fit or on form whilst rotting on the bench, Madrid might take some more ruthless actions to force him out. Imagine if they start refusing to release him for international duty? He needs to sort it out asap.

Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:51 pm

It’s all bullshit this(im happy picking up my wage and playing golf etc).
Zidan and most of their fans want him gone,and the way Bale is playing is not helping things.I believe both parties know this episode is coming to an end and they both want what’s best for them.
He’ll be gone this transfer window.

Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:05 pm

ajbr14 wrote:I’d be slightly worried at the way this seems to be going. Not only will he not be match fit or on form whilst rotting on the bench, Madrid might take some more ruthless actions to force him out. Imagine if they start refusing to release him for international duty? He needs to sort it out asap.

clubs are obliged to release international players.