Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ DAVID HENDERSON “

Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:56 am

The pilot that was meant to fly Emiliano Sala

David Henderson was arrested yesterday on suspicion of mansughter.

Henderson was released without charge.

What I do know is that Henderson turned up at the airport and went through passport control.

The he was supposedly had then refused to fly the plane and walked away from it.

Re: “ DAVID HENDERSON “

Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:58 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=208032

Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:The pilot that was meant to fly Emiliano Sala

What I do know is that Henderson turned up at the airport and went through passport control.

The he was supposedly had then refused to fly the plane and walked away from it.

where did you get that from ?

Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:25 am

dogfound wrote:

I knew with in 48hrs from the main French reporter who was the closest to the whole case.

Over the next two weeks I learnt a lot.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I knew with in 48hrs from the main French reporter who was the closest to the whole case.

think that was a mix up mate as Ibbotson had been using hendersons debit card.its where the initial story of Henderson being the pilot came from....Ibbotson flew him out and stayed out there in a hotel...

Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:45 am

dogfound wrote:think that was a mix up mate as Ibbotson had been using hendersons debit card.its where the initial story of Henderson being the pilot came from....Ibbotson flew him out and stayed out there in a hotel...

I'm unsure about the circumstances but my perception was Henderson was the pilot who should have flown the plane but for some reason he refused. Ibbotson then stepped in and piloted the plane with Henderson's knowledge even though Ibbotson was not qualified to fly passengers. This could possibly be the unlawful act but I might be wrong happy to be corrected by those who might know more?

Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:52 am

dogfound wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

think that was a mix up mate as Ibbotson had been using hendersons debit card.its where the initial story of Henderson being the pilot came from....Ibbotson flew him out and stayed out there in a hotel...

Henderson was cleared through passport control, I was told he said I am not driving that plane, an argument occurred.
This is from the main reporter and I have it in writing.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:53 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dogfound wrote:think that was a mix up mate as Ibbotson had been using hendersons debit card.its where the initial story of Henderson being the pilot came from....Ibbotson flew him out and stayed out there in a hotel...

I'm unsure about the circumstances but my perception was Henderson was the pilot who should have flown the plane but for some reason he refused. Ibbotson then stepped in and piloted the plane with Henderson's knowledge even though Ibbotson was not qualified to fly passengers. This could possibly be the unlawful act but I might be wrong happy to be corrected by those who might know more?

Ibbotson flew both legs...and stayed in a hotel in Nantes using Hendersons debit card in between flights. this is well documented with the hotel even giving details of what he ate, drank and what time he left the hotel { twice as there seemed to be a mix up regarding flight times }..

Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:54 am

Tony, I have the same info direct from the main reporter who I got to know well and was first with all the info. Even came to Cardiff to investigate at our club.

I can’t say anymore.

I did a big article for them.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:59 am

dogfound wrote:

Ibbotson flew both legs...and stayed in a hotel in Nantes using Hendersons debit card in between flights. this is well documented with the hotel even giving details of what he ate, drank and what time he left the hotel { twice as there seemed to be a mix up regarding flight times }..

OK Ibbotson flew both legs of the flight. However, Henderson was the allocated qualified pilot so why didn't he take the flight? Also what was Ibbotson doing with Henderson's debit card? Further why did Henderson go through passport control and then not fly the plane? It would suggest that Henderson knew that an unqualified pilot was flying the plane without alerting anyone?

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:03 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Tony, I have the same info direct from the main reporter who I got to know well and was first with all the info. Even came to Cardiff to investigate at our club.

I can’t say anymore.

When it comes to Cardiff City Annis I have learnt to bow to your knowledge. It has always been my understanding that Henderson went through passport control but for whatever reason he didn't fly the plane. It could be you and dogfound are correct we just need to join the dots to understand what this 'unlawful act' was?

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:

I can’t say anymore.

When it comes to Cardiff City Annis I have learnt to bow to your knowledge. It has always been my understanding that Henderson went through passport control but for whatever reason he didn't fly the plane. It could be you and dogfound are correct we just need to join the dots to understand what this 'unlawful act' was?

Cheers Tony, we all try and put in what we hear or know :thumbright: :bluebird:

The plot thickens as they say .

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:07 am

dogfound wrote:

OK Ibbotson flew both legs of the flight. However, Henderson was the allocated qualified pilot so why didn't he take the flight? Also what was Ibbotson doing with Henderson's debit card? Further why did Henderson go through passport control and then not fly the plane? It would suggest that Henderson knew that an unqualified pilot was flying the plane without alerting anyone?

im not argueing ...just stating what became the facts after some conclusions had been jumped to....Hendersons reason was an emergency had arrisen at home and he knew ibbotson was looking to get away for a weekend .. he denies the passport control bit and insists he had not even been to Nantes in years and the only report of this was from the french reporter...most of the MSM reported it as flight plans logged by email...he had hendersons debit card as he was skint ...this is what was reported numerous times by numerous media outlets..and is there for you to check ..im as puzzled as everyone else to how an airport can think one man is flying a plane when he isnt even in the country..

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:07 am

Forever Blue wrote:

I think that is something we can all agree on Annis :thumbup:

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:11 am

Forever Blue wrote:

btw...Ibbotson was qualified to fly the plane but not for hire and reward....or infact at night { seems to be some confusion here as Ibbotson apparently left the hotel in the morning for this flight,only to return as the flight was 12 hours later } ..

its the hire and reward bit that's the issue..and not going to be easy to prove..

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:15 am

dogfound wrote:im not argueing ...just stating what became the facts after some conclusions had been jumped to....Hendersons reason was an emergency had arrisen at home and he knew ibbotson was looking to get away for a weekend .. he denies the passport control bit and insists he had not even been to Nantes in years and the only report of this was from the french reporter...most of the MSM reported it as flight plans logged by email...he had hendersons debit card as he was skint ...this is what was reported numerous times by numerous media outlets..and is there for you to check ..im as puzzled as everyone else to how an airport can think one man is flying a plane when he isnt even in the country..

You are not reporting 'facts' as the speculation hasn't been confirmed yet. For example Henderson might deny going through passport control but that is not confirmation. Annis was only doing the same with what he had heard from the French reporter. One thing is certain Henderson has a tangible link to the flight otherwise he wouldn't have been under investigation and charged with an unlawful act leading to manslaughter.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:18 am

dogfound wrote:
dogfound wrote:

im not argueing ...just stating what became the facts after some conclusions had been jumped to....Hendersons reason was an emergency had arrisen at home and he knew ibbotson was looking to get away for a weekend .. he denies the passport control bit and insists he had not even been to Nantes in years and the only report of this was from the french reporter...most of the MSM reported it as flight plans logged by email...he had hendersons debit card as he was skint ...this is what was reported numerous times by numerous media outlets..and is there for you to check ..im as puzzled as everyone else to how an airport can think one man is flying a plane when he isnt even in the country..

Was Henderson at the airport? Did he go through customs? Was it an 'emergency' or a 'party' as some suggested)?

No offence meant but this is one of those posts that suggest that sometimes you (and others) are better not commenting rather than speculating. No one knows the truth on Henderson, Ibbotson or even McKay yet; but it seems the appropriate authorities are on the case and the truth (or a version close to it) will eventually out and criminal charges laid or not

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:19 am

dogfound wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

btw...Ibbotson was qualified to fly the plane but not for hire and reward....or infact at night { seems to be some confusion here as Ibbotson apparently left the hotel in the morning for this flight,only to return as the flight was 12 hours later } ..

its the hire and reward bit that's the issue..and not going to be easy to prove..

We will overlook the colour blindness then :? I agree it will not be an easy then to prove whether Ibbotson was flying for hire and reward but if that is the issue it has got through the first stage as the CPS think there was enough evidence to charge him.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:25 am

dogfound wrote:im not argueing ...just stating what became the facts after some conclusions had been jumped to....Hendersons reason was an emergency had arrisen at home and he knew ibbotson was looking to get away for a weekend .. he denies the passport control bit and insists he had not even been to Nantes in years and the only report of this was from the french reporter...most of the MSM reported it as flight plans logged by email...he had hendersons debit card as he was skint ...this is what was reported numerous times by numerous media outlets..and is there for you to check ..im as puzzled as everyone else to how an airport can think one man is flying a plane when he isnt even in the country..

You are not reporting 'facts' as the speculation hasn't been confirmed yet. For example Henderson might deny going through passport control but that is not confirmation. Annis was only doing the same with what he had heard from the French reporter. One thing is certain Henderson has a tangible link to the flight otherwise he wouldn't have been under investigation and charged with an unlawful act leading to manslaughter.

its reasonable to assume Henderson did not go through passport control as Ibbotson had flown out and was in a hotel in Nantes { this is confirmed } and therefore Henderson did not have this argument with ...who exactly ..about not flying that plane so then draughted in Ibbotson { his friend } from another country to fly this supposedly dangerous plane..

and yes Henderson saying he was not in nantes is a fact...he did say it numerous times..

Ibbotson was in nantes for the duration of Salas visit..confirmed by numerous pple on many occasions...so thats also a fact..

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:35 am

dogfound wrote:

its reasonable to assume Henderson did not go through passport control as Ibbotson had flown out and was in a hotel in Nantes { this is confirmed } and therefore Henderson did not have this argument with ...who exactly ..about not flying that plane so then draughted in Ibbotson { his friend } from another country to fly this supposedly dangerous plane..

and yes Henderson saying he was not in nantes is a fact...he did say it numerous times..

Ibbotson was in nantes for the duration of Salas visit..confirmed by numerous pple on many occasions...so thats also a fact..

Seen as you say you know it all? ? ?

Why was Henderson interviewed for Manslaughter if he was never there?

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:37 am

dogfound wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

We will overlook the colour blindness then :? I agree it will not be an easy then to prove whether Ibbotson was flying for hire and reward but if that is the issue it has got through the first stage as the CPS think there was enough evidence to charge him.

not overlooking anything..or defending anyone....just pointed out that the first report has since been shown to be inaccurate..

the hire and reward bit is dependant of proof of money being exchanged....with both Sala and Ibbotson dead its going to take an admission by either Henderson or Mckay or a paper trail ? like yourself i think money changed hands .. proof of it, well we will see...

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I can’t say anymore.

Cheers Tony, we all try and put in what we hear or know :thumbright: :bluebird:

Tony, this is an actual quote/message from the reporter, I can't put it all up as private.

"Our information is that David Henderson did pass security but didn’t board the plane."

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:Seen as you say you know it all? ? ?

Not trying to wade in too much on this as I see no one with facts yet, just 3rd hand knowledge and speculation. But I do know quite a bit about aviation law (It is my area of business).
Henderson will be the Accountable manager of his business. If he hired Ibbotson as a part of his company to carry out work for him and it turns out he was neither fit or qualified enough to carry out the task then he would be liable for any accident or incident that happens as a result. Not saying this is why, but it could definitely be a reason.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:52 am

Mr Shed wrote:Seen as you say you know it all? ? ?

Not trying to wade in too much on this as I see no one with facts yet, just 3rd hand knowledge and speculation. But I do know quite a bit about aviation law (It is my area of business).

Henderson will be the Accountable manager of his business. If he hired Ibbotson as a part of his company to carry out work for him and it turns out he was neither fit or qualified enough to carry out the task then he would be liable for any accident or incident that happens as a result. Not saying this is why, but it could definitely be a reason.[/quote]

Sounds about right.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:58 am

Forever Blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Annis, as you know he is like a dog with a bone, (username appropiate) you could say he's our version of roathie. :thumbup:

Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:03 am

cityone wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Annis, as you know he is like a dog with a bone, (username appropiate) you could say he's our version of roathie. :thumbup:

Paul, I can certainly see that :lol:

No one can be right but him :lol:

Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:03 am

All will come clear soon hopefully! pilot was qualified to fly the plane but not at night. One must guess that Henderson allowed plane to take off knowing pilot was not qualified to fly at night and as such he is liable because he did not report this to air traffic control? Hence the police statement which states unlawful act... same rule applies if someone doesn't report at work something that results in injury or death , person as legal duty to report it Sam's with Henderson

Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:
cityone wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

because you do not need to be there to be arrested for manslaughter ..
as for cityone...not really its just we are talking about 2 peoples deaths .so I think truth is important .{ I haven't said anything that's not been widely reported and confirmed } might not be so important to you but eh oh..

Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:17 am

dogfound wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
cityone wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

because you do not need to be there to be arrested for manslaughter ..
as for cityone...not really its just we are talking about 2 peoples deaths .so I think truth is important .{ I haven't said anything that's not been widely reported and confirmed } might not be so important to you but eh oh..

I answer everything you ask me.

Who said it was not important???????

Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:18 am

To be fair to dogfound he is just stating exactly what been in the press and follows the exact same things as I've read.

Not to say who is right or wrong.