Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Wigan away first game / CCFC Championship Fixtures

Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:03 am

Does anyone have a link where I can get the fixtures downloaded onto my calendar please? I think the club website had a link last season, but not had an update yet. All external sites seem to be concentrating on the Prem

Should I be more patient?

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:49 pm

Wigan away, can there be a less interesting place or ground to visit.

I remember when I went the cops took all the booze from under the buses and the police dogs were running wild everywhere :lol:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:10 pm

What's the odds on it snowing on 13/14th September? :laughing5:

Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:53 pm

andyjohn3 wrote:Does anyone have a link where I can get the fixtures downloaded onto my calendar please? I think the club website had a link last season, but not had an update yet. All external sites seem to be concentrating on the Prem

Should I be more patient?

I've been looking since the fixtures were published but to no avail - I need an iCal link to download, can't find one anywhere...has anyone else found a calendar link to subscribe to please?

Ta

Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:31 pm

Click add to calendar on this link

https://www.skysports.com/cardiff-city-fixtures

Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:12 am

Cathays Blue wrote:Click add to calendar on this link

https://www.skysports.com/cardiff-city-fixtures

thanks - eventually my Hotmail account allowed me to add a calendar from Bing, which takes me to Cardiff City Championship fixtures. :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:38 am

Only ever been to Wigab once during the 99/00 season, don't think the ground had been open long, the whole set up was decent back then but probably much of a muchness now, I do remember there was a huge wasteland/car park behind the stand where it was kicking off, imagine that's been developed on now