Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OT / Conservative Leader Election

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:23 pm

Who do you think will win ? The idea of Jeremy c**t is appalling.

You absolutely MUST watch this YouTube clip

https://youtu.be/kQSbav9GFfI

Re: OT / Conservative Leader Election

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:29 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Who do you think will win ? The idea of Jeremy c**t is appalling.

Johnston can't lose can he? Will be interesting to see if he keeps to his promise on Brexit or will he back track once he's elected?

Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:45 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Who do you think will win ? The idea of Jeremy c**t is appalling.

Johnston can't lose can he? Will be interesting to see if he keeps to his promise on Brexit or will he back track once he's elected?

Hope not. He's a clown but I met Jeremy c**t once and of all the politicians I've spoken to he was the most slimey venal little tw*t of them all - and I've met Blair and Cameroon !

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:09 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:Who do you think will win ? The idea of Jeremy c**t is appalling.

Hope not. He's a clown but I met Jeremy c**t once and of all the politicians I've spoken to he was the most slimey venal little tw*t of them all - and I've met Blair and Cameroon !

Corbyn as got no chance of being PM other politicians would have him for breakfast in the election campaign after the things done and said regarding USA ! He's made himself unelectable :old:

Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:15 am

boris is the best of a shite lot ,a deal with farage and Brexit party looks in the offing so that would be a good outcome

Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:56 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Cameroon? That's a lot of people mate ;) lol

Will have a look at that clip when I get home, whats the gist of it?

Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:52 pm

RV Casual wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Cameroon? That's a lot of people mate ;) lol

Will have a look at that clip when I get home, whats the gist of it?

I won't spoil it , but do look at it because it's brilliant. Tell me if you don't agree

Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:54 pm

Oh, and I've always called him Cameroon in the same way that I called Gordon Brown the Prime Mentalist, but probably never mention him here before

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:31 pm

Boris will win it easily.

That's despite the stories in the papers today (which I see as a bit of a non-story).

Many know I am a Labour member so wouldn't go near voting for either. But the thing is that Boris will get Brexit done and is a proven election winner, can see him winning the next election for sure. Not sure you could say the same on either point about Hunt.

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:58 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Boris will win it easily.

That's despite the stories in the papers today (which I see as a bit of a non-story).

Many know I am a Labour member so wouldn't go near voting for either. But the thing is that Boris will get Brexit done and is a proven election winner, can see him winning the next election for sure. Not sure you could say the same on either point about Hunt.

Labour you say ?
I thought Jeremy c**t was better in the tv hustings thing today , which was worrying. I can't see Labour beating either one unless they dump Corbyn though, can you ?

Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:35 am

I think this is a poor thread; mainly because of the repeated disrespect of using the sad alternative to Jeremy Hunt (or anyone else's for that matter) name

Surely, people got the point the first time? :oops:

As an aside though, I watch the Andrew Marr Show this morning and some valid points were raised regarding the Boris 'domestic' situation and it seems that there are two ways of looking at it...

One is that it is generally a private matter when two people have an argument but that changes when there is a certain fear (perceived or otherwise) that it could escalate into something more; and that appears to have been the case here

Another is that there may have been more sinister reasons for the 'report' to the police and this is somewhat backed up by the fact that the complainant (the neighbour) felt it was appropriate to pass the recording on to the Guardian newspaper

Whatever one chooses to believe (and my own view is that personal welfare is paramount) it is yet another example of Boris Johnson's poor character; he talks the talk (sometimes) but he doesn't walk the walk

Also on the show was David Miliband and I have to say the man was very open and honest with his responses and made a lot of sense. Although I have no direct affiliation with any party, I believe Labour missed a trick when they chose his ineffectual brother as leader a few years ago

Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:57 am

Sven wrote:I think this is a poor thread; mainly because of the repeated disrespect of using the sad alternative to Jeremy Hunt (or anyone else's for that matter) name

As an aside though, I watch the Andrew Marr Show this morning and some valid points were raised regarding the Boris 'domestic' situation and it seems that there are two ways of looking at it...

One is that it is generally a private matter when two people have an argument but that changes when there is a certain fear (perceived or otherwise) that it could escalate into something more; and that appears to have been the case here

Another is that there may have been more sinister reasons for the 'report' to the police and this is somewhat backed up by the fact that the complainant (the neighbour) felt it was appropriate to pass the recording on to the Guardian newspaper

Whatever one chooses to believe (and my own view is that personal welfare is paramount) it is yet another example of Boris Johnson's poor character; he talks the talk (sometimes) but he doesn't walk the walk

Also on the show was David Miliband and I have to say the man was very open and honest with his responses and made a lot of sense. Although I have no direct affiliation with any party, I believe Labour missed a trick when they chose his ineffectual brother as leader a few years ago

I dont think anyone's is under any illusions as far as Boris is concerned. Its just that at the moment Brexit is dominating and the majority of tories think he's more likely to get them where they want to be.

I did have a chuckle at David Millibands comment on not buying a house with subsidence. 20 years ago I underpinned his house in Primrose Hill.

Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:07 am

epping blue wrote:
Sven wrote:I think this is a poor thread; mainly because of the repeated disrespect of using the sad alternative to Jeremy Hunt (or anyone else's for that matter) name

I dont think anyone's is under any illusions as far as Boris is concerned. Its just that at the moment Brexit is dominating and the majority of tories think he's more likely to get them where they want to be.

I did have a chuckle at David Millibands comment on not buying a house with subsidence. 20 years ago I underpinned his house in Primrose Hill.

:thumbup: and :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:30 am

The neighbour by coincidence is a remainer also why record and send to papers? Yes report to police if need be but how many domestic disputes happen without police involvement but he knew who was in flat and it appears an opportunistic chance to scupper a staunch leave person for hunt a more likely candidate to not to leave with a no deal.... having said that he should at least man up and make statement .

Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:22 pm

This
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

The neighbour by coincidence is a remainer also why record and send to papers? Yes report to police if need be but how many domestic disputes happen without police involvement but he knew who was in flat and it appears an opportunistic chance to scupper a staunch leave person for hunt a more likely candidate to not to leave with a no deal.... having said that he should at least man up and make statement .

Yes, I alluded to that +ulterior motives) in my post but the fact remains that Boris us at best volatile and unpredictable; not particularly good traits for a British Prime Minister at the best if times, nevermind when we have the Donald across the pond :(

Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:25 pm

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Yes, I alluded to that +ulterior motives) in my post but the fact remains that Boris us at best volatile and unpredictable; not particularly good traits for a British Prime Minister at the best if times, nevermind when we have the Donald across the pond :(

Yes great combination certainly politics wont be dull with these two in charge! :mrgreen: