Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gup

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:39 am

Who you got today mate? And how are yopu getting on with Trundle, u smashed him yet :lol:

Re: Gup

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:01 am

have not got a game as tns played in europe thursday,im over the moon,down the city watching the dream team,trundle is good lad to be fair,he has loads banter off me,we roomed together last week,i stayed up til 1.30am waiting for him to fall asleep so i could lay my ccfc flag over him and take picture,i fell asleep before him though,we have good banter and he good lad(bar the t-shirt incident).up the city today theres a massive buzz in the valleys,bigger than when maggie thatcher fucked off ;)

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:31 am

gup-1 wrote:have not got a game as tns played in europe thursday,im over the moon,down the city watching the dream team,trundle is good lad to be fair,he has loads banter off me,we roomed together last week,i stayed up til 1.30am waiting for him to fall asleep so i could lay my ccfc flag over him and take picture,i fell asleep before him though,we have good banter and he good lad(bar the t-shirt incident).up the city today theres a massive buzz in the valleys,bigger than when maggie thatcher fucked off ;)

Gutting u fell asleep, that photo would have been pricless lol. Bet u chuffed that you can go today then, as you say it is like a dream team here now. Lets hiope we can put it togheter on the pitch. Im going to do a few low games this year as my mate plays for Havoefordwest. Gavin Williams said the same about Trundle that he's a tidy lad aswell fairness.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:35 am

My mate reffed Trundle the other day and he had decent things to say about him off the field but on the pitch it's a different story

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:55 am

he is on my fb he really is a tidy guy

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:38 am

Im playing welsh league this season :ayatollah:

although in a lower division , might draw him in the cup :ayatollah: :twisted:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Which Welsh League club do you play for Ben??