Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Apologies for the downtime

Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:30 pm

Hi all

Unfortunately we had a fairly severe server issue this afternoon, with one of the drives corrupting. We've now had the server re-built and should be nearly back to normal.

You may notice we have lost a few posts from earlier today, but it could have been worse.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but hopefully you were able to enjoy the lovely sunshine instead :sunny:

Re: Apologies for the downtime

Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:00 pm

No need to apologise.

You do a fab job running the forum, I did know wonder what was going on mind lol

Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:18 pm

Thank you Owain for working so hard to get the site back on :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:23 pm

Next time put two shillings in the meter. :lol:

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:05 pm

Can you put back up the post about Cardiff signing Messi :)

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:28 pm

Thanks Owain, fantastic work as usual from you to get it back up and running :thumbright:

I thought I was banned for a minute earlier :lol:

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:30 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Thanks Owain, fantastic work as usual from you to get it back up and running :thumbright:

So did we :|

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:42 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Can you put back up the post about Cardiff signing Messi :)

Most likely that corrupted the disk.

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:53 pm

Owain wrote:Hi all

Unfortunately we had a fairly severe server issue this afternoon, with one of the drives corrupting. We've now had the server re-built and should be nearly back to normal.

You may notice we have lost a few posts from earlier today, but it could have been worse.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but hopefully you were able to enjoy the lovely sunshine instead :sunny:

I trust you didn't lose my correct prediction of the national lottery numbers

Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:47 am

Owain wrote:Hi all

Cheers Owain I went paranoid when all my posts disappeared :oops: Now I can sleep easy. :sleepy2:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:48 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Next time put two shillings in the meter. :lol:
:lol: Showing your age? Shillings :lol:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:15 pm

When I put view my posts I just get the error message. Is that an on going problem Owain ?

Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:54 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Thanks Owain, fantastic work as usual from you to get it back up and running :thumbright:

Likewise Ned ;)

Cheers Owain :thumbup:

Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:56 pm

Not sure if it's just me but the "view your posts" comes up with an error message.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:40 am

2blue2handle wrote:Not sure if it's just me but the "view your posts" comes up with an error message.

Just tried to view mine. Same thing, comes up with an error message.

Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:54 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Not sure if it's just me but the "view your posts" comes up with an error message.

Just tried to view mine. Same thing, comes up with an error message.

Thanks guys, will try and get on to this.