Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ALL TO DO NOW/ GOING TO BE TOUGH: Atletico Baleares '

Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:36 pm

Good luck today. Still playing in the last week of June. Ridiculous. Fingers crossed for you. You thoroughly deserve promotion.

Final 1st leg

UK time 5:45pm
Live
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ7Jsp2zcE0 :thumbright:

MIRANDES 2 ATLANTICO BALEARES 0
H/T 2-0 :cry:

Re: Baleares

Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:32 am

Brezza wrote:Good luck today. Still playing in the last week of June. Ridiculous. Fingers crossed for you. You thoroughly deserve promotion.

Cheers Bezza :bluescarf:

Undefeated now in 25 matches and Champions and still not promoted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:33 am

I did not realise it’s 56 years since Atletico Baleares were last in La Liga 2 :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:34 am

Then the final game next Sunday 30th June :bluescarf:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:44 am

Yes,and good luck to Real Mallorca also playing in a play off final with la liga as the prize,exciting times for the holiday island

Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:51 am

since64 wrote:Yes,and good luck to Real Mallorca also playing in a play off final with la liga as the prize,exciting times for the holiday island

Hmmm not good luck from me or any other Atletico Baleares fan :lol:

But to be fair your right the Island is buzzing about football at the moment.

Real Mallorca v Deportivo tonight crowd 23.000 including 2,000 Deportivo fans.

Re: ' ' Atletico Baleares '

Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:10 am

:bluescarf:

Re: ' ' Atletico Baleares '

Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:11 am

Re: ' Atletico Baleares '

Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:50 am

Good luck Annis, hope the do it. I’ll be supporting Depor in the other play off game, always had a soft spot for them since the early 2000’s when they had Valeron playing & they won La Liga. Also my brother raced for GB in La Coruna

Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:55 am

caegarwblue wrote:Good luck Annis, hope the do it. I’ll be supporting Depor in the other play off game, always had a soft spot for them since the early 2000’s when they had Valeron playing & they won La Liga. Also my brother raced for GB in La Coruna

Cheers, I still can’t believe it,Undefeated now in 25 matches and Champions and still not promoted.

I will be supporting Deportivo as well, massive club.

Fair play :thumbright:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:
since64 wrote:Yes,and good luck to Real Mallorca also playing in a play off final with la liga as the prize,exciting times for the holiday island

Frigging right there Annis :twisted:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:36 am

Not much of a season for me with City being relegated Celtic winning the SPL Man City winning the PL and Liverpool winning the Champions League. After Swansea and Bristol City they are the next teams I really don't like :twisted:

So my season is riding on Athetico Baleares to deliver some overdue success :bluescarf: :occasion5:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:00 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Frigging right there Annis :twisted:

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:01 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Not much of a season for me with City being relegated Celtic winning the SPL Man City winning the PL and Liverpool winning the Champions League. After Swansea and Bristol City they are the next teams I really don't like :twisted:

So my season is riding on Athetico Baleares to deliver some overdue success :bluescarf: :occasion5:

Tony, lets hope they can deliver :thumbright: :thumbright: :occasion5: :occasion5: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: UPDATED: Watch Live ' Atletico Baleares '

Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:33 pm

Watch live 5:45pm live UK time

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ7Jsp2zcE0 :bluescarf:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:38 pm

Half of Real Mallorca’s fan base at home are holiday makers as they do deals with your reps on match days, that’s how I saw them when Samuel Eto’o played for them.

Back to business though, really hope the Balearea players can get the away goal tonight and play it in their favour at home next week

Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:56 pm

I see this is a semi final.

Is there a two legged final to see who goes up or do both semi final winners go up just like in the Champions play off earlier.

Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:44 pm

Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:05 pm

Cant watch it on the links?

Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:16 pm

Mirandes winning 1-0

Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:19 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Cant watch it on the links?

Allan, I’ve got it on tv

The link was on fb by a Cardiff fan

Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:27 pm

2nil Mirandes :cry:

Re: ALL TO DO NOW/ GOING TO BE TOUGH: Atletico Baleares '

Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:37 pm

Lost 2-0

Going to be very tough

Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:23 pm

Yes its going to be tough i agree Annis but a 2-0 win at home and then all to play for in extra time/ Penalties !! Forza Atletico :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:16 pm

Rodneyblue wrote:Yes its going to be tough i agree Annis but a 2-0 win at home and then all to play for in extra time/ Penalties !! Forza Atletico :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Yes tough Rodney, but if we can win 2-0 after extra time we go up as we were Champions, so I am told :bluescarf:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Rodneyblue wrote:Yes its going to be tough i agree Annis but a 2-0 win at home and then all to play for in extra time/ Penalties !! Forza Atletico :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Yes tough Rodney, but if we can win 2-0 after extra time we go up as we were Champions, so I am told :bluescarf:

Real Mallorca just gone two up level on aggregate what a game :clap:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:41 pm

3-0 what a great game