Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Away Travel

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:00 am

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if you know of any away travel groups for this seasons around Nantgarw, Taffs well, Nelson or Merthyr area?

Would appreciate all replies.

Re: Away Travel

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:17 am

Always a Bus from Merthyr to every Away game. Contact Andie's or Jumbo for details. Although Jumbo has asked that no one contact him until July, regards Wigan! If you go on Facebook and look up Cynon Valley Bluebirds. You will be able to ask more specifically.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am

Awesome thank you!! I’ll look them up!

Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:21 pm

Does anyone know if there is a bus/minibus that goes to the home games from Merthyr? Breaks me that the train takes an hour and 20mins to get to grangetown. I like to have a few drinks before the game but often drive as I hate the train.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:05 pm

Cf38 Supporters club run buses to away and home games. We are based around the Tonteg area. Contact Carl on 07980 993961 for further details.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:04 pm

I see Grand Central have applied to run Cardiff to Paddington services from the end of next year. Extra capacity and some proper competition should see more competitive fares on the route.

Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:30 am

'Dibs tours' runs a bus that stops off in Nantgarw. You can search his group and request to join on Facebook.