Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pre Season has officially begun

Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:34 am

"we're back"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Pre Season has officially begun

Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:01 am

Matches

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142949 :bluebird:

Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:10 am

Has Etheridge aged 10 years, he's gone grey all of a sudden :laughing5:

Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:19 am

OMG Jass is on the treatment table already :lol:

Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:44 am

Whistler wrote:OMG Jass is on the treatment table already :lol:

I thought that was Damour

Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:40 pm

Has pre-season started earlier this year? I didn’t think they’d be back until next week at the earliest. Does anyone know how this compares to other championship clubs? Be good if we’re making an early start

Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:26 pm

Dazzy wrote:Has pre-season started earlier this year? I didn’t think they’d be back until next week at the earliest. Does anyone know how this compares to other championship clubs? Be good if we’re making an early start

I know Huddersfield are back.

Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:54 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Dazzy wrote:Has pre-season started earlier this year? I didn’t think they’d be back until next week at the earliest. Does anyone know how this compares to other championship clubs? Be good if we’re making an early start

Cheers :thumbup:
I guess the season kicks off a few days earlier than in previous seasons so that probably explains things. It’d just be nice to think we’ve a few days advantage on the others

Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:07 pm

Dazzy wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

I guess the season kicks off a few days earlier than in previous seasons so that probably explains things. It’d just be nice to think we’ve a few days advantage on the others

Exactly. Marginal gains. Let's hit the ground sprinting like last promotion season!

Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:47 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Dazzy wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

Exactly. Marginal gains. Let's hit the ground sprinting like last promotion season!

Be interesting to see how the US trip pans out. Different mix this season. #InWarnockwetrust