viewtopic.php?f=2&t=208137

Re: New Kit

Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:34 am

Not a fan.

Much prefer retro style shirts.

Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:35 am

I like it but at £50 it's a no from me.

Getting ridiculous expecting folk to fork out on two new kits every summer now.

Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:39 am

Also gone up a fiver!!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=208137
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:42 am

More.

Hopefully it's a grower. Cos I think it's rank.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:45 am

All I care about is the fact it's blue.

Although must say I'm a big fan of the white shorts being back.

Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:00 am

Hope we stick with adidas as the kits get better every season

Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:42 am

Every year people moan that we just have plain adidas templates and now we’ve got something different everyone’s moaning again?! It’s a nice change in my personal opinion and with the white shorts making a return it’s certainly not a bad kit :bluebird:

Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:44 am

i like how they kept the bluebird at the back of the kit

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:25 am

At least it’s not £60+ like a fair few others

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:31 am

Tomshort1927 wrote:Every year people moan that we just have plain adidas templates and now we’ve got something different everyone’s moaning again?! It’s a nice change in my personal opinion and with the white shorts making a return it’s certainly not a bad kit :bluebird:

I liked the plain ones :lol:

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:38 am

Tomshort1927 wrote:Every year people moan that we just have plain adidas templates and now we’ve got something different everyone’s moaning again?! It’s a nice change in my personal opinion and with the white shorts making a return it’s certainly not a bad kit :bluebird:

Exactly, i think it looks great, much better than the bland kits

Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:41 am

2blue2handle wrote:

I liked the plain ones :lol:

Where would you rank the kit we got promoted in? One of my least favourite ones personally, much prefer this years!

Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:36 pm

Not a fan tbh, don't like the black blotches that have been thrown on like oil :lol: Anyway I've never been too bothered about kits I care more about who's wearing them. + I can always get the away one :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:56 am

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Not a fan tbh, don't like the black blotches that have been thrown on like oil :lol: Anyway I've never been too bothered about kits I care more about who's wearing them. + I can always get the away one :ayatollah:

That’s if you’ll like bright orange :bluebird:

Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:01 pm

Tomshort1927 wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:Not a fan tbh, don't like the black blotches that have been thrown on like oil :lol: Anyway I've never been too bothered about kits I care more about who's wearing them. + I can always get the away one :ayatollah:

That’s if you’ll like bright orange :bluebird:

Love it mate ;) I hope its as good as the lime green kit we had which I actually did get :lol: