Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Down the club at the moment

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:17 am

JUST ABOUT TO DO A SKY INTERVIEW, I RECKON THEY ADKED ME BECAUSE I,M SUCHH AN HANDSOME DEBONAIR KIND OF GUY, BUT MY
WIFE Reckons its because i'm such a. Chopsy tw*t who spouts such dribble it makes good, viewing. That,s all from me folks Gwyn Davies live from a wet carpark in Cardiff, Going out live to the nation in a mo.

Re: Down the club at the moment

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 am

BigGwynram wrote:JUST ABOUT TO DO A SKY INTERVIEW, I RECKON THEY ADKED ME BECAUSE I,M SUCHH AN HANDSOME DEBONAIR KIND OF GUY, BUT MY
WIFE Reckons its because i'm such a. Chopsy tw*t who spouts such dribble it makes good, viewing. That,s all from me folks Gwyn Davies live from a wet carpark in Cardiff, Going out live to the nation in a mo.

I would prefer you on there than Dai Hunt.......

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:23 am

Spoke to you down there on Wednesday have you been home????????

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:25 am

You come across excellent yesterday Gwyn, Im glad I have widescreen tv. Have a great day, myself and g/son are gautted we couldnt make it because lastnights sailings were cancelled from Ireland due to the weather. So we are bitterly disappointed to miss the HOME COMING.

P.S.

Ask nashy if he can supply me and g/son tickets for Pompey, thanks :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:34 am

BigGwynram wrote:JUST ABOUT TO DO A SKY INTERVIEW, I RECKON THEY ADKED ME BECAUSE I,M SUCHH AN HANDSOME DEBONAIR KIND OF GUY, BUT MY

gwyn

it will serve your right in a minute with all this publicity if you end up on the shelf of the grog shop in ponty.
mind you the plastic surgery must be working as they now interview you before the 9pm watershed :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:38 am

thats a lot of putty needed Gwyn!ha ha !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:40 am

she right lol :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:41 am

Gwyn,
The boy did well !!!

Well done mate your comments about Clarke and Boyle were well chosen and made them look fools, without sounding bitter.

I hope that your prediction of 6 - 5 is wrong as I am on blood pressure tablets without that.

I can see you being made the Media spokesman for the club.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:45 am

Gwyns Barmy Army

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:33 am

Dont forget to tell them that you thought the Club had no " football contacts" :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:35 am

watching it now :ayatollah: well done mate its a really good interview

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:37 am

Yeah, really good interview Gwyn, you came across really well and I think you made a very vital point about today not being the be all and end all. We want the full house week in week out no matter what happens today. I hope those turning up for the first time take heed of your advice and we push on from here.

The club have done their bit and it's time for us fans to stop asking for more and actually deliver ourselves. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:38 am

well done gwyn and glad u mentioned about leicester and boyle and the way we,re doing it...spot on mate

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 am

Gwyn I hope they use you more, new spokesman for the club imo... :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:44 am

Spoke well Gwyn :ayatollah: