Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I had a text earlier to say that City are talking to Jarrod

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:01 pm

I had a text earlier to say that City are talking to Jarrod Bowen, reliable source, £10m fee

Re: I had a text earlier to say that City are talking to Jar

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I had a text earlier to say that City are talking to Jarrod Bowen, reliable source, £10m fee

Brilliant news. But does this mean Murphy is off I wonder.

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:10 pm

To the player Annis or the club

If to the player then deal agreed

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:14 pm

NIBluebird wrote:To the player Annis or the club

If to the player then deal agreed

OP tends to state your first option. Agree that it would be near enough job done if that was the case.

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:20 pm

Seen a video of him doing interview and ddriving around with SkyBet, worth a watch because he apparently had a trial here before going to Hereford where he's from I think.

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:21 pm

Latest was Villa and Southampton after him

It'll be interesting

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:30 pm

Annis iv been speaking to an ex mod on here who was a pilot and knows a lot about our club and good friends with SB and he said u don't get any inside in formation any more about anything about our club , I believe him as he is in the know at the club. No disrespect but fact's

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:33 pm

If he his proved wrong and are proved right I'll hold my hands up AA.

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAF1d1gXaj0

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:43 pm

22 goals last year, 14 the year before and only 22 years old. At £10m I'd be shocked! Murphy cost 11m and hadn't really done f**k all.

Is he on the last year of his contract?

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:51 pm

This signing does not mean murphy is going!!!!! Open your eyes people and think, we’ve got 3 wingers at the moment, if 1 gets injured, were in serious trouble, we always have at least 4 wingers in our squad, he’s just a replacement for Harris. I’ve seen a lot of Jarrod Bowen and he’s an extremely good player, only 22 years old aswell, has massive potential, this is exactly the signing we want, can see us getting triple of what we’re about to pay in a few years if we were to sell.

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:54 pm

Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:This signing does not mean murphy is going!!!!! Open your eyes people and think, we’ve got 3 wingers at the moment, if 1 gets injured, were in serious trouble, we always have at least 4 wingers in our squad, he’s just a replacement for Harris. I’ve seen a lot of Jarrod Bowen and he’s an extremely good player, only 22 years old aswell, has massive potential, this is exactly the signing we want, can see us getting triple of what we’re about to pay in a few years if we were to sell.

Are we linked with will him then.

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:55 pm

Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:This signing does not mean murphy is going!!!!! Open your eyes people and think, we’ve got 3 wingers at the moment, if 1 gets injured, were in serious trouble, we always have at least 4 wingers in our squad, he’s just a replacement for Harris. I’ve seen a lot of Jarrod Bowen and he’s an extremely good player, only 22 years old aswell, has massive potential, this is exactly the signing we want, can see us getting triple of what we’re about to pay in a few years if we were to sell.

Mate I’d love you to be right.
However, replacing someone who left for nothing I’d say in the current ccfc climate is unlikely. My personal opinion only. I’d rather (If reports are correct) Etheridge goes for £10m plus and we use the cash on JB.

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:01 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

However, replacing someone who left for nothing I’d say in the current ccfc climate is unlikely. My personal opinion only. I’d rather (If reports are correct) Etheridge goes for £10m plus and we use the cash on JB.

I’m pretty sure the contract got offered to Kads but he said no, we have a rumoured budget of 15m and we’ve only spent 2m of it, Warnock said he wants 3 more players so we’ll have a few mill left even if no one leaves and after getting Bowen, think he’ll keep the few mill for jan and get the other 2 players on loan

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:06 pm

Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I’m pretty sure the contract got offered to Kads but he said no, we have a rumoured budget of 15m and we’ve only spent 2m of it, Warnock said he wants 3 more players so we’ll have a few mill left even if no one leaves and after getting Bowen, think he’ll keep the few mill for jan and get the other 2 players on loan

Where are you getting that figure from mate?

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:10 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Paul Abbandonato, head of wales online, has quoted it a few times and spoke about it, he’s had a few things spot on with Day and Vaulks so far so he’s got reliable sources, not just some random guy

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:10 pm

If this is true! Would be a fantastic addition and I believe a player that would step up to the Prem. Hope this is real not fake news! :occasion5: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:15 pm

nins27 wrote:Annis iv been speaking to an ex mod on here who was a pilot and knows a lot about our club and good friends with SB and he said u don't get any inside in formation any more about anything about our club , I believe him as he is in the know at the club. No disrespect but fact's

What a stupid statement.

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:20 pm

Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Paul Abbandonato, head of wales online, has quoted it a few times and spoke about it, he’s had a few things spot on with Day and Vaulks so far so he’s got reliable sources, not just some random guy

Just one of a few times
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:22 pm

nins27 wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:
nins27 wrote:Annis iv been speaking to an ex mod on here who was a pilot and knows a lot about our club and good friends with SB and he said u don't get any inside in formation any more about anything about our club , I believe him as he is in the know at the club. No disrespect but fact's

What a stupid statement.

How is it stupid statement plse explain as IV had different information from someone who is in the know !!!!

Get him to find out the truth about Bowen then we’ll know who’s smelling abit funny :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:23 pm

nins27 wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:

What a stupid statement.

How is it stupid statement plse explain as IV had different information from someone who is in the know !!!!

Share what youve heard.

So you're in the know :clap:

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:29 pm

Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
nins27 wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:

What a stupid statement.

Get him to find out the truth about Bowen then we’ll know who’s smelling abit funny :lol: :lol:

Hahaha he does not have to answer the question he said we are not in for him that's good enough for me if he his wrong I'll hold my hands up. But AA will know the person I'm taking about that give me this information.!!!!

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:32 pm

Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Just one of a few times

so you're going off a wales online reporter ? the only people who know what the budget is ,is tan,choo,dalman and warnock everyone else is guessing

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:38 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Just one of a few times

so you're going off a wales online reporter ? the only people who know what the budget is ,is tan,choo,dalman and warnock everyone else is guessing

Too true.
Wales online get almost all their info from this Messageboard

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:43 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Just one of a few times

Exactly. The club won’t say how much they’ve got to spend as it would just drive the prices up on any player we try to sign.

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Just one of a few times

Too true.
Wales online get almost all their info from this Messageboard

Wouldn’t say the head of wales online who speaks to the board and Warnock sometimes is guessing exactly but whatever floats ya boat :lol:

Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Warnock said we had the option of extending Kads contract got another year. So in theory we could have had him for another year of they wanted irrespective of what Kads wanted. They may have offered him a reduced deal feeling his current contract didn't justify his positions within the squad.

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:44 pm

This is the guy who turned us down in march due to filling salas boots he is still bitter when we booted him out after a trial from Hereford I would be really surprised if this guy signs for us

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:48 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Just one of a few times

Bang on wez ,IV had a text is a joke as we all have texts wether they are true or fake news only time will tell un less it as come from Warnock or the club its laughable,

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:57 pm

DEANO wrote:This is the guy who turned us down in march due to filling salas boots he is still bitter when we booted him out after a trial from Hereford I would be really surprised if this guy signs for us

Seriously?
How do you know he’s bitter?