Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEIL WARNOCK: ‘ INJURY UPDATE. ‘

Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:41 am

Injury update

The latest on the injury front from the boss...

“Everybody seems to be doing well, Joe Ralls has trained well and [Callum] Paterson’s not far away now.

“Cameron Coxe should be going on grass tomorrow (Friday) as well, and other than that I think there’s just Sol Bamba, with Matthew Connolly coming back as well.

“It’s looking well at the moment, so let’s hope that we have a bit more luck on the injury front next year.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NEIL WARNOCK: INJURY UPDATE

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:59 pm

Sven wrote:Injury update

“Everybody seems to be doing well, Joe Ralls has trained well and [Callum] Paterson’s not far away now.

“Cameron Coxe should be going on grass tomorrow (Friday) as well, and other than that I think there’s just Sol Bamba, with Matthew Connolly coming back as well.

“It’s looking well at the moment, so let’s hope that we have a bit more luck on the injury front next year.”

Isn't this from a quote last week?? WoL trying make it look like new news!

Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:43 pm

moonboots wrote:

I took a look and it looks like you're correct in your observation; but the info is also relevant today :thumbup:

Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:13 pm

Sven wrote:
moonboots wrote:

I took a look and it looks like you're correct in your observation; but the info is also relevant today :thumbup:

With respect, a lot could have changed since last Thursday!! Not blaming you...lazy journalism. Hopefully it is correct though :thumbup:

Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:43 pm

moonboots wrote:
Sven wrote:
moonboots wrote:

With respect, a lot could have changed since last Thursday!! Not blaming you...lazy journalism. Hopefully it is correct though :thumbup:

And yet, the more it changes the more it stays the same,
And the hand just rearranges the players in the game !