Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CITY RE-IGNITE INTEREST IN ADRIEN TEMEZE?

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:17 pm

Cardiff reignite interest in Tameze?

Tuesday 2nd July 2019

Cardiff were linked with Nice midfielder Adrien Tameze in January - with the Bluebirds failing in their bid to sign the £9m Frenchman.

However, a tweet from France has suggested that a move may be back on this summer.

It claims Cardiff are interested, as are AS Monaco, Lille and Atalanta.

Nothing too convincing yet, but one to keep an eye on :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: CITY RE-IGNITE INTEREST IN ADRIEN TEMEZE?

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:21 pm

We’ve no chance of signing him whilst in the championship imo

Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:00 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:We’ve no chance of signing him whilst in the championship imo

It was a report and it actually said 'Nothing too convincing yet', so covered that vase already ;)

Do you do 'positive' posts? :? ;)

Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:04 pm

I’m guessing holtby would be more appropriate as he is a free transfer

Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:11 pm

fred keenor wrote:I’m guessing holtby would be more appropriate as he is a free transfer

City have a striker lined up and had hoped to have him revealed by now. However, these things can take time and the identity is being closely guarded (one of the great traits the current hierarchy have)

Whoever it is, I am told we will be "pleasantly surprised" :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:15 pm

Sven wrote:

It was a report and it actually said 'Nothing too convincing yet', so covered that vase already ;)

Harsh!! He was stating his opinion, as we all do on here. And he wasn't rude or abusive, which these days is a bonus.

Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:32 pm

Money talks. No promotion buy out clause. He might come on those conditions

Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:32 pm

moonboots wrote:
Sven wrote:

Harsh!! He was stating his opinion, as we all do on here. And he wasn't rude or abusive, which these days is a bonus.

All about opinion...and Llan_Blue is certainly consistent of late (not just on this thread) :thumbright:

Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:33 pm

Sven wrote:
fred keenor wrote:I’m guessing holtby would be more appropriate as he is a free transfer

City have a striker lined up and had hoped to have him revealed by now. However, these things can take time and the identity is being closely guarded (one of the great traits the current hierarchy have)

Whoever it is, I am told we will be "pleasantly surprised" :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Liking the sound of "pleasantly surprised" sven :) ,and loving the tight lipped policy at the club,at the very least,it makes this forum more entertaining whilst there's no footy :thumbup: :old: :bluebird:

Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:37 pm

No chance in the Championship :old: Lazy journalism - just a tenuous link because we were interested before

Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:42 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Liking the sound of "pleasantly surprised" sven :) ,and loving the tight lipped policy at the club,at the very least,it makes this forum more entertaining whilst there's no footy :thumbup: :old: :bluebird:

They are very tight-lipped to their credit; but it's genuine info that came from a great source and the same person predicted a keeper, a holding midfielder (both now signed) and a recognised striker as 'imminent' well over a week ago :thumbright:

You're right about keeping the Forum interesting; but what some need to remember is that things change rapidly and deals are done or fall apart just as quickly either way! ;)

Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:51 pm

Let us hope that the new striker is premiere standard .

Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:41 pm

Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:

They are very tight-lipped to their credit; but it's genuine info that came from a great source and the same person predicted a keeper, a holding midfielder (both now signed) and a recognised striker as 'imminent' well over a week ago :thumbright:

You're right about keeping the Forum interesting; but what some need to remember is that things change rapidly and deals are done or fall apart just as quickly either way! ;)

Well I've got a mate who used to be an astronaut and he says he used to be very friendly with SB ( Sean Bean). Anyway , he says it's all fake news. Mind you, he a bit of an idiot really so I'm not sure now

Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:54 pm

Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:

“Pleasantly surprised” hmmm makes me think an older name with experience, although I could be completely wrong, this has got me thinking a lot though :lol:

Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:46 pm

@sven how good is your source...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:52 pm

Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:

“Pleasantly surprised” hmmm makes me think an older name with experience, although I could be completely wrong, this has got me thinking a lot though :lol:

Give impression you know more than you are saying ? :mrgreen:

Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:01 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Well I've got a mate who used to be an astronaut and he says he used to be very friendly with SB ( Sean Bean). Anyway , he says it's all fake news. Mind you, he a bit of an idiot really so I'm not sure now

If you articulate yourself like this in real life I doubt you have many friends at all let alone astronauts x

Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:18 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Allan, sadly not the case. I was informed of a situation a week or two ago (I informed two trusted people on this Forum) and to date two of them are bang on with the other apparently 'still in progress'

As I said, no names were mentioned (neither Day or Vauks) but the source was impeccable and if it hasn't happened (the striker) to date there will be genuine reason for it :thumbright:

Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:53 pm

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Allan, sadly not the case. I was informed of a situation a week or two ago (I informed two trusted people on this Forum) and to date two of them are bang on with the other apparently 'still in progress'

As I said, no names were mentioned (neither Day or Vauks) but the source was impeccable and if it hasn't happened (the striker) to date there will be genuine reason for it :thumbright:

So does this mean 2 players are being lined up? One a striker and one other?

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:23 pm

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I like surprises? :laughing5:

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:37 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I like surprises? :laughing5:

Me too :laughing5: love the guess work some posters too :laughing5: :old: :bluebird:

Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:49 am

Sven wrote:

I thought Warnock was going to sign a decent Striker he had his fingers burnt last year and it cost us premiership survival, fingers crossed we are all pleasantly surprised :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:27 am

Bale is on his way then!

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:00 am

nubbsy wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:

If you articulate yourself like this in real life I doubt you have many friends at all let alone astronauts x

Ah, well thank you for your unsolicited comment upon my style. I've earned quite a lot of money by articulating myself actually, but that doesn't mean that I can't learn from a master.
I've noticed that you've developed your own form of constructing sentences without the need for syntax or punctuation and I'm most intrigued about it's origins and commercial applications. I must admit that I'd thought it was no more than the result of poor education and of course I wouldn't have mentioned it, except that it appears that you are now giving lessons and so I must conclude that it's a deliberate style .
Is it perhaps a response to dumbing down ? Your way of communicating more effectively with a wider audience of readers maybe ?
I notice that in your thrilling new writing technique you have also dispensed with the need for manners, and I wonder whether this too is part of its appeal to the Jeremy Kyle generation ?
Do please continue to pass on tips about how I might express myself more clearly and I shall consider whether to include them next time someone asks me to do that on their behalf.

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:55 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Ah, well thank you for your unsolicited comment upon my style. I've earned quite a lot of money by articulating myself actually, but that doesn't mean that I can't learn from a master.
I've noticed that you've developed your own form of constructing sentences without the need for syntax or punctuation and I'm most intrigued about it's origins and commercial applications. I must admit that I'd thought it was no more than the result of poor education and of course I wouldn't have mentioned it, except that it appears that you are now giving lessons and so I must conclude that it's a deliberate style .
Is it perhaps a response to dumbing down ? Your way of communicating more effectively with a wider audience of readers maybe ?
I notice that in your thrilling new writing technique you have also dispensed with the need for manners, and I wonder whether this too is part of its appeal to the Jeremy Kyle generation ?
Do please continue to pass on tips about how I might express myself more clearly and I shall consider whether to include them next time someone asks me to do that on their behalf.

Fella, with respect you are not the person to lecture/educate anyone on their grammar; an independent and honest review would confirm that ;)

You clearly have 'something' about you, as you appear (at least) to know something about most subjects on this Forum and claim to have met the Illuminati of world politics and grace; but whether that is genuine or the proverbial cow crap (actual experience or internet research) is a matter for individual opinion in the absence of hard evidence

As ever, you'll have your stance on that and others will have theirs :thumbup:

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:44 pm

Sven wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Sven wrote:

All about opinion...and Llan_Blue is certainly consistent of late (not just on this thread) :thumbright:

Bit weird I haven’t been posting much?

Got your knickers in a twist again have I?

Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:29 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nope, just think you're unduly negative and seem to look for things to knock regarding City and associated stories (that's all they are until announcements are made) of late

Your reaction suggests you're the one with your proverbial knickers in a twist and perhaps your lack of posting is down to not having much of value to contribute?

Just saying, like! ;) :laughing6:

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:58 am

Sven wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nope, just think you're unduly negative and seem to look for things to knock regarding City and associated stories (that's all they are until announcements are made) of late

Your reaction suggests you're the one with your proverbial knickers in a twist and perhaps your lack of posting is down to not having much of value to contribute?

You talk absolute bollocks fair play :lol:

Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:23 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Sven wrote:

You talk absolute bollocks fair play :lol:

Given your clear expertise on the subject, I guess you're more than qualified to know ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:06 pm

Sven wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Fella, with respect you are not the person to lecture/educate anyone on their grammar; an independent and honest review would confirm that ;)

You clearly have 'something' about you, as you appear (at least) to know something about most subjects on this Forum and claim to have met the Illuminati of world politics and grace; but whether that is genuine or the proverbial cow crap (actual experience or internet research) is a matter for individual opinion in the absence of hard evidence

As ever, you'll have your stance on that and others will have theirs :thumbup:

Since you appear to be interested, it's probably true to say that I know a great deal of stuff and by applying some logic to my postings whilst you're checking the grammar,( please do give some examples of the errors which you speak of ), you would - or should - be able to deduce that it's not gleaned from the Internet.
Again, purely because you appear to be interested, I can assure you that I've had a long run in three careers and , by the Grace of God alone, been quite successful in all of them.

I would never mention this here, and it doesn't entitle me to a superior position in chatting about football or current affairs, but at the same time, ( like anyone else), I don't have to put up with atrocious manners of personal insults from you or anyone else without replying.

You do not know me, and so you are not in any position to judge me or whatever I have done during my life, and frankly I very much doubt that you'd be well placed to do that anyway. I don't know whether you're accustomed to bullying people here in this way, but please don't do it to me. What's more I would encourage anyone else who is addressed like that to object in the same way.

It may well be that I post things which are intended to be contraversial or amusing from time to time, which I'd thought was helpful to the general theme of the forum, but I hope I'm generally polite and resoectful when doing so, but of course I shall stand up for myself when I'm on the wrong end of rudeness , as was the case with the previous post and the follow up from yourself.