Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Flex 5 tickets for new season

Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:14 am

Are these available to buy on line yet? Trying to purchase but don't seem to be an option?

Re: Flex 5 tickets for new season

Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:00 am

They were promoting them.

Is it 5 tickets for any game? And how much is it.

Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:05 am

It's a great deal if you can't make many games...

Your ticket, your way – choose up to 5 home league games during the 19/20 season.

Benefits include:

Personalised Flex5 Membership Access Card
Your ticket your way, giving you flexibility to book a match ticket when it suits you
5 match ticket bundle redeemable for any Home League fixtures during the 2019/20 Season.
Pre-sale window to purchase a maximum of four tickets for a home league fixture ahead of general sale, subject to availability, and in conjunction with your flex ticket redemption.
Ability to purchase no more than one ticket for away league fixtures, subject to availability and sales criteria.
Access to offers from our Official Club Partners.
Inclusion in the CityCash Loyalty Scheme with a starting balance of £2.50.
Flex5 match ticket bundles are redeemable through the Cardiff City FC Ticket Office in person, via telephone on 033 33 11 1920 or Online.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:09 am

2blue2handle wrote:They were promoting them.

Just done it, worked out as £80 for me and about 40 quid each for my two daughters. Bargain.

Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:31 am

dorsetblue wrote:

Just done it, worked out as £80 for me and about 40 quid each for my two daughters. Bargain.

Cheers

Does it matter what catagory a game is in, ie would you pick tickets for the Swansea, Bristol and Millwall game if you wanted to?

Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:03 pm

Will you be able to redeem on line this year ? Had one last year and it was far from ‘flexible’ !

My fault for not reading small print .

Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:31 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:

Cheers

Does it matter what catagory a game is in, ie would you pick tickets for the Swansea, Bristol and Millwall game if you wanted to?

I did mine earlier via the ticket office and was told you can redeem them against any match and are not restricted to say just 1 big match such as Swansea or Bristol but can do them all subject to availability.

Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:35 pm

northside of risca wrote:Will you be able to redeem on line this year ? Had one last year and it was far from ‘flexible’ !

I bloomin well hope so as I don’t live near the ticket office! When you have a club membership you can book online so I should think you can redeem these online too. Better to check with the ticket office too. I guess I can always phone to redeem but then that costs money to do.

Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:36 pm

I hope we don’t get charged for every ticket that we redeem! For example a admin fee.

Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:47 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:
northside of risca wrote:Will you be able to redeem on line this year ? Had one last year and it was far from ‘flexible’ !

I bloomin well hope so as I don’t live near the ticket office! When you have a club membership you can book online so I should think you can redeem these online too. Better to check with the ticket office too. I guess I can always phone to redeem but then that costs money to do.

Yes, it was like that last year , I had to phone up . They said the system hadn’t been updated to allow online bookings so hopefully they’ve upgraded things this year .

Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:56 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:

Cheers

I did mine earlier via the ticket office and was told you can redeem them against any match and are not restricted to say just 1 big match such as Swansea or Bristol but can do them all subject to availability.

Thank you :occasion5: