Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Janssen Moves to unnamed Championship club

Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:16 pm

£5m deal apparently.

Big fall out with Bielsa apparently over that goal against Villa when Janssen intervened

Re: Janssen Moves to unnamed Championship club

Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:56 pm

Fulham apparently

Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:06 pm

Good solid player
Would be a great addition to our squad going forward as Bamba is probably entering his last year if he comes back at all

Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:12 pm

thomasblue wrote:Good solid player
Would be a great addition to our squad going forward as Bamba is probably entering his last year if he comes back at all

Agree

Now hearing Brentford

Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:14 pm

Good player. He’s been the rock of their defence for the last few seasons. Very good signing for anyone in this league

Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:43 pm

Totally disagree..makes way too many mistakes and loses his head completely when under pressure

His pathetic attempt to tackle the Villa player when ordered not too somes him up!!

Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:48 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Totally disagree..makes way too many mistakes and loses his head completely when under pressure

His pathetic attempt to tackle the Villa player when ordered not too somes him up!!

Why was it pathetic he was right.
The play did not stop because it was not a head injury, Villa should have played to the whistle, they didnt and Leeds scored. The goal was perfectly fair.

If we stop play every time a player goes down then football will be ruined.

Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:50 am

thomasblue wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Totally disagree..makes way too many mistakes and loses his head completely when under pressure

Why was it pathetic he was right.
The play did not stop because it was not a head injury, Villa should have played to the whistle, they didnt and Leeds scored. The goal was perfectly fair.

If we stop play every time a player goes down then football will be ruined.

Because his manager told his players to let Villa score..whether that was the right decision is open to debate but that was the managers decision

To then try to tackle the Villa player when everybody else on the pitch was allowing an uncontested goal was pathetic

I can totally understand him being frustrated but yet again he was unable to control himself, and yet again he lost his head like he does so many other times. Whether we like it or not you just can’t get away with indiscipline in modern football

Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:16 am

I would sign him . I loved his attitude on that occasion . The manager was wrong in my eyes . Play to the whistle . This is a professional game and why should anyone give away a free goal .