Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' DIE-HARD CITY FAN LEAVES CAPTAIN STUNNED '

Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:16 am

A diehard Cardiff City fan has left captain Sean Morrison stunned

By Ben James

Wednesday 9th July 2019

He met his hero on Friday night and kept his promise the next day

A Cardiff City diehard has proved his love for the Bluebirds by getting skipper Sean Morrison's autograph tattooed on his leg.

Jacob Lambert, 25, got the signature of the Bluebirds centre-back inked on his leg the day after having the 28-year-old sign it at the Taffs Wells friendly on Friday night.

Jacob spent an hour in the chair getting the inkwork done but given the reaction from social media and the man himself, it was well worth the £60.

And he already has his sights set on some other Cardiff City stars to add to Morrison's penmanship.

So what inspired him to get Morrison's handwriting permanently scribbled onto his body?

"Well it's quite simple really," he explained. "I wanted a new tattoo and I just love the guy.

"I saw Sean by the stand before the game and I said 'Sean do me a favour and sign my leg - I'm going to get it tattooed'.

"He just laughed. He said I definitely won't.

"So I went to the tattoo parlour on Saturday morning. I'm a man of my word."

"His missus messaged me Saturday night and said he'd seen it and he thinks it hilarious and he can't believe I've done it."

Keeping the signature in tact for the ink to be added the morning after did leave Jacob in a slight spot of bother.

"It sounds a little bit disgusting, I suppose," explained Jacob. "I didn't shower Friday night, woke up Saturday and went straight to get it done."

"My Twitter's gone nuts. I didn't think people would really care about it."

And Jacob has already decided which Bluebirds stars will be joining Morrison.

"I'm thinking about getting Sol Bamba and Neil Warnock now," he added.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: DIE-HARD CITY FAN LEAVES CAPTAIN STUNNED

Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:19 am

Fair do's to the guy and each to their own :thumbup: :ayatollah:

I bet he's just glad we don't have Jörn Schwinkendorf playing for us anymore! :bluescarf: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:12 am

I cant work out any of the letters. Wouldn't even know which way up it's supposed to be if it wasn't for the number 4.

Fair play though - that's commitment fir you.

Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:22 am

Gaynor Straight wrote:I cant work out any of the letters. Wouldn't even know which way up it's supposed to be if it wasn't for the number 4.

Fair play though - that's commitment fir you.

Exactly. How on earth does that say Sean Morrison?

Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:25 am

Sven wrote:Fair do's to the guy and each to their own :thumbup: :ayatollah:

I bet he's just glad we don't have Jörn Schwinkendorf playing for us anymore! :bluescarf: :laughing6: :laughing6:

I had his autograph....on my knob. :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:51 am

Reminds me when a diehard Newcastle fan had a full tattoo of Andy Cole on his leg then a few weeks later he was sold to Man U :o

Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:40 pm

evil c wrote:

Nah, I'm told it's not long enough to take that name but I'm told you could just about get 'J Ralls' on there! ;)

Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:00 pm

Sven wrote:
evil c wrote:

Nah, I'm told it's not long enough to take that name but I'm told you could just about get 'J Ralls' on there! ;)

I got Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink put on mine and still had room for his shirt number aswell.

Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:22 pm

Sven wrote:
evil c wrote:

Beats Sven struggling to get Kim for Kimbo :lol:

Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:00 am

I had Viva Gareth Bale tattooed on my arm during the euros.
Was very pissed at the time. :occasion5:

Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:27 am

Die hard? :lol:

you mean one big idiot

Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:31 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Die hard? :lol:

you mean one big idiot

Indeed, what a clown.

Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:27 pm

Sven wrote:
evil c wrote:

:lol: J Ralls :lol: no far wrong there mate, in the winter all That shows is JR :shock:

Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:25 pm

evil c wrote:
Sven wrote:
evil c wrote:

:lol: J Ralls :lol: no far wrong there mate, in the winter all That shows is JR :shock:

Fair do's, fella! :thumbup:

Nice to see you have a sense of humour! :clap: :ayatollah: