Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tommy Robinson - Sent back to Prison

Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:22 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:
Jock wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:1) Do something you know will get you in trouble with the law.

2) Whine like a bitch when you get in trouble with the law, rile up your followers.

3) Set up a crowdfunding campaign, direct followers to this campaign.

4) £££.

Rinse and repeat.

Many British Journalists have been charged with contempt of court, how many have been jailed?

I'm very angry about this. A working class man can go to jail for highlighting under reporting of race driven peadophilia.
Yet some on here are "equally" appalled at TR. Brain washed Wrong uns.

Who said they were equally as appalled at TR? You've put 'equally' in quotation marks for some reason you're the first to use the word on this thread!!

Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:32 pm

petesmeat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

THE MEDIA SAYS

How did the case get to this point?

22 May 2017: Robinson was given a three-month suspended sentence for contempt of court after filming on the steps of court and inside the building during the trial of four men who were convicted , which Robinson described as "Muslim child rapists".

25 May 2018: Robinson live-streamed to Facebook a video of him outside Leeds Crown Court discussing the trial of members of a Huddersfield grooming gang accused of child sex offences - this is the incident today' sentencing relates to.

1 August 2018: Robinson was originally sentenced to 13 months in jail at the time of the offence, but he only served two months after the contempt finding was overturned and was released.

23 October 2018: The case was referred back to Attorney General Geoffrey Cox.

7 March 2019: The attorney general decided it was in the public interest to bring fresh contempt of court proceedings against the right-wing activist and a hearing was set for later in the month.

14 May 2019: A delayed hearing sees High Court judges approve the proposal to bring fresh proceedings against Robinson.

5 July 2019: Robinson is found in contempt of court in three respects over the incident in Leeds.

So he's done it before, and then he did it again? I can turn round and call someone a f*cking bellend if I want to. Now, that person would probably lamp me but it's still free speech. I can say what I like but there may be consequences.

Robinson did the square root of f**k all to bring these men to justice, he just nearly got them away with it.

Tommy Robinson is doing f**k all? What a strange comment

Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:36 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
Jock wrote:

2) Whine like a bitch when you get in trouble with the law, rile up your followers.

4) £££.

Rinse and repeat.

Many British Journalists have been charged with contempt of court, how many have been jailed?

I'm very angry about this. A working class man can go to jail for highlighting under reporting of race driven peadophilia.

Who said they were equally as appalled at TR? You've put 'equally' in quotation marks for some reason you're the first to use the word on this thread!!

I highlighted "equally" because thats how it appears, but on reflection id say they have more hatred for TR than the race motivated peadophiles.
Ratio your feelings of being appalled for me. TR v Racist Peado gangs.

Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:46 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
Jock wrote:

4) £££.

Rinse and repeat.

I highlighted "equally" because thats how it appears, but on reflection id say they have more hatred for TR than the race motivated peadophiles.

You won't find one person on this thread who hates Tommy more than they hate rapists and paedophiles, it's not a case of either you support TR or you support the grooming gangs.

However, next time I make a comment about the footie I will add in a subtext along the lines of 'although I am commenting about how much I disliked today's performance, i am MORE appalled by racist paedo gangs' if it saves you any future confusion.

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:01 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
Jock wrote:

4) £££.

Rinse and repeat.

You won't find one person on this thread who hates Tommy more than they hate rapists and paedophiles, it's not a case of either you support TR or you support the grooming gangs.

However, next time I make a comment about the footie I will add in a subtext along the lines of 'although I am commenting about how much I disliked today's performance, i am MORE appalled by racist paedo gangs' if it saves you any future confusion.

Your words are fine, but behaviour speaks more to me. What behaviour i see, is zero condeming of racist peado gangs but the usual suspects calling TR a "bitch" etc ...says it all

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:31 pm

petesmeat wrote:STEVEN YAXLEY-LENNON BROKE THE LAW. It is not up for debate.

Journalists know the rules, and they don't break them.

He's a repeated offender. Quite how this utter, utter bellend has a hold over so many people I don't know. He's entered countries as an illegal immigrant, he's beaten up muslims repeatedly, he's committed fraud. He is not a poster boy, he's just a tw*t.

You obviously have too much hatred of Robinson to be objective.
Respected journalist Kate Aide, who's no admirer of Robinson, said he only did what journalists have being doing for years, without consequence, this whole thing smacks of political interference.

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:39 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:Your words are fine, but behaviour speaks more to me. What behaviour i see, is zero condeming of racist peado gangs but the usual suspects calling TR a "bitch" etc ...says it all

Really not sure what the f**k you're on about to be honest mate? Me criticising Tommy's ways of riling people up then putting on a crowdfunding page has nothing to do with my opinions of muslim grooming gangs, it's really that simple.

TR fans always go on about there being no free speech, yet you can't even criticise the bloke without his fanboys throwing ridiculous accusations of not caring about rape gangs :?: :?:

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:52 pm

Jock wrote:

He's a repeated offender. Quite how this utter, utter bellend has a hold over so many people I don't know. He's entered countries as an illegal immigrant, he's beaten up muslims repeatedly, he's committed fraud. He is not a poster boy, he's just a tw*t.

Respected journalist Kate Aide, who's no admirer of Robinson, said he only did what journalists have being doing for years, without consequence, this whole thing smacks of political interference.

Assuming you're referring to a tweet from 'her' , it was from a fake account and has nothing to do with the actual Kate.

Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:02 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Jock wrote:

Assuming you're referring to a tweet from 'her' , it was from a fake account and has nothing to do with the actual Kate.

Hands up I took it from another site without checking.

Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:35 pm

cant believe this is a sticky :laughing5: :laughing5:

Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:16 pm

paulh_85 wrote:cant believe this is a sticky :laughing5: :laughing5:

That's a good point!!! :thumbup:
The post could have been
Man guilty of breaking the law goes to prison :shock: :shock: :bluebird:

Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:31 pm

petesmeat wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
petesmeat wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Paedophile Rapist not sent to prison because he didn’t know it was against the law to have sex with a 13 year old.
Police officer not sent to prison despite having hundreds of indecent photos of very young children.
Someone sent to prison today (we all know what for)
The establishment have been proven to have lied to get this conviction.
Time to wake up to WHY HE WAS PUT IN PRISON today.
Political Prisoners are held in this country look up Melanie Shaw as well to see this is true.
This country is a joke

He's not a political prisoner. He broke the law. It really is that simple.

His actions nearly let an entire paedophile ring escape scott free.
the trial was never in jeopardy they had already been convicted, he was reporting for the sentencing and reading the names off a bbc article , its a stitch up he maybe a bell end but freedom of speech has gone in this country

No, they were still deliberating in the jury. This is a complete and utter fabrication.

No it’s not, the beasts were in court for sentencing and the perps info was already in the public domain.

Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Jock wrote:
petesmeat wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
petesmeat wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Paedophile Rapist not sent to prison because he didn’t know it was against the law to have sex with a 13 year old.
Police officer not sent to prison despite having hundreds of indecent photos of very young children.
Political Prisoners are held in this country look up Melanie Shaw as well to see this is true.
This country is a joke

the trial was never in jeopardy they had already been convicted, he was reporting for the sentencing and reading the names off a bbc article , its a stitch up he maybe a bell end but freedom of speech has gone in this country

No, they were still deliberating in the jury. This is a complete and utter fabrication.

No it’s not, the beasts were in court for sentencing and the perps info was already in the public domain.
exactly

Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:56 pm

Hopefully this will help explain the case legally
http://www.keepcalmtalklaw.co.uk/tommy- ... -of-court/

Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:12 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Jock wrote:
petesmeat wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
petesmeat wrote:
This country is a joke

exactly

'During the 2018 case at Leeds Crown Court, reporting restrictions had been put in place postponing the publication of any details until the end of a series of linked trials involving 29 defendants.

However, Robinson, 36, from Luton, broadcast footage from outside the court on 25 May 2018, while the jury in the second trial of the series was considering its verdict.'

That's from the BBC - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48950672

This information seems to be backed up by the way the defence lawyers were talking about the live feed too..

''it is inconceivable when you have 3.5 million hits on the internet that this information has not ocme to the attention of this jury'.'

That's a quote from one of the defence lawyers - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 90436.html

He was also at the second trial, and a third interlinked trial went ahead at a later date which was DEFINITELY after tommy breached the restrictions.

(Also I know there's many on here that don't like the bbc and will say it's part of their agenda or what have you, but they do generally adhere to facts no matter which agenda they are pushing.. and until I see anything more credible I know which news source I'm going to believe!).

Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Then their work is done..

Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:49 pm

I can....sadly. I know it's commonplace to have political threads on here....but to make them stickies!!! Can't understand how he's so f*cking popular!!

Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:44 pm

That rap sheet in full:

Assault In 2005, Robinson was jailed for 12 months for assault occasioning actual bodily harm, for which he was sentenced to 12 months’ imprisonment, and assault with intent to resist arrest, for which he received a concurrent term of three months.

Assaulting a police officer In 2010, Robinson was charged with assaulting a police officer during clashes at a poppy burning protest. After the fighting, a police officer was taken to hospital after trying to intervene in a 50 man brawl.

Rooftop protest In 2011, Robinson and EDL co-founder Kevin Carroll flew to Zurich to protest on the roof of a FIFA building that England were not allowed to wear poppies on their kit because of FIFA’s political symbol ban. They were fined £3,000 for their troubles.

Assault at his own rally In 2011, Robinson was convicted of assault for an attack at an EDL march in Blackburn. After he was goaded for being a government and police informant Robinson launched into a verbal tirade against those protesting against him. Robinson then proceeded to headbutt one of the march goers.

Luton football riot In July 2011, Robinson was found guilty of leading a brawl that included 100 Luton Town football fans into a fight with Newport County fans. Fans were heard chanting ‘EDL till I die.’ For the crime committed, he was given a suspended 12-month prison sentence and banned from Luton football matches for 3 years.

Using someone else’s passport In January 2013 Robinson was jailed for 10 months for travelling to the USA on his friend’s passport. Robinson admitted the charge of possession of a false identity document with improper intention. The passport Robinson used was under the name of Andrew McMaster. He checked himself in on the way out from Heathrow airport however when he arrived in the USA customs officials took his fingerprints and realised he was using a passport that was not his own.

Mortgage fraud In 2014, Tommy Robinson was sentenced to prison for 18 months for committing mortgage fraud with the crime dating back to 2009. After pleading guilty in November 2013 to committing £160,000 worth of mortgage fraud Robinson was sentenced at St Albans Crown Court. Whilst passing the sentence, the judge told Robinson: "This was an operation which was fraudulent from the outset and involved a significant amount of forward planning. I am satisfied you took part in a thoroughly dishonest course of conduct."

Contempt of court 1 In 2017, Robinson was given a 3 month suspended sentence after he admitted a contempt of court charge for attempting to photograph juvenile defendant in a court case whilst having no right to do so. Court security had told Robinson not to film in and around the court as it would lead to his arrest. The 3 month suspended sentence could be activated within 18 months.

Contempt of court 2 Finally, earlier this year, the crucial case that led to Robinson being jailed and sparked the ridiculous Free Tommy protests. Robinson is currently serving a 13-month sentence for contempt of court. Robinson was arrested after Facebook live streaming outside Leeds Crown Court for an hour despite the being reporting restrictions on the case.

Poor Tommy just misunderstood.

Nothing ever his fault.

If you repeatedly break the law your going to end up in prison.

If any of you think he’s been sent down for reporting on Muslim nonces then your thick as shit.

Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:30 am

Nor me, to be honest; far too much credence for Tommy Robinson (on who I have little or no opinion other than he's suckered a lot of suckers in) and allows a few wannabe politicians on here the opportunity to show why they're not! :oops:

Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:13 am

Llan_Blue wrote:That rap sheet in full:

Assault In 2005, Robinson was jailed for 12 months for assault occasioning actual bodily harm, for which he was sentenced to 12 months’ imprisonment, and assault with intent to resist arrest, for which he received a concurrent term of three months.

Assaulting a police officer In 2010, Robinson was charged with assaulting a police officer during clashes at a poppy burning protest. After the fighting, a police officer was taken to hospital after trying to intervene in a 50 man brawl.

Rooftop protest In 2011, Robinson and EDL co-founder Kevin Carroll flew to Zurich to protest on the roof of a FIFA building that England were not allowed to wear poppies on their kit because of FIFA’s political symbol ban. They were fined £3,000 for their troubles.

Assault at his own rally In 2011, Robinson was convicted of assault for an attack at an EDL march in Blackburn. After he was goaded for being a government and police informant Robinson launched into a verbal tirade against those protesting against him. Robinson then proceeded to headbutt one of the march goers.

Luton football riot In July 2011, Robinson was found guilty of leading a brawl that included 100 Luton Town football fans into a fight with Newport County fans. Fans were heard chanting ‘EDL till I die.’ For the crime committed, he was given a suspended 12-month prison sentence and banned from Luton football matches for 3 years.

Using someone else’s passport In January 2013 Robinson was jailed for 10 months for travelling to the USA on his friend’s passport. Robinson admitted the charge of possession of a false identity document with improper intention. The passport Robinson used was under the name of Andrew McMaster. He checked himself in on the way out from Heathrow airport however when he arrived in the USA customs officials took his fingerprints and realised he was using a passport that was not his own.

Mortgage fraud In 2014, Tommy Robinson was sentenced to prison for 18 months for committing mortgage fraud with the crime dating back to 2009. After pleading guilty in November 2013 to committing £160,000 worth of mortgage fraud Robinson was sentenced at St Albans Crown Court. Whilst passing the sentence, the judge told Robinson: "This was an operation which was fraudulent from the outset and involved a significant amount of forward planning. I am satisfied you took part in a thoroughly dishonest course of conduct."

Contempt of court 1 In 2017, Robinson was given a 3 month suspended sentence after he admitted a contempt of court charge for attempting to photograph juvenile defendant in a court case whilst having no right to do so. Court security had told Robinson not to film in and around the court as it would lead to his arrest. The 3 month suspended sentence could be activated within 18 months.

Contempt of court 2 Finally, earlier this year, the crucial case that led to Robinson being jailed and sparked the ridiculous Free Tommy protests. Robinson is currently serving a 13-month sentence for contempt of court. Robinson was arrested after Facebook live streaming outside Leeds Crown Court for an hour despite the being reporting restrictions on the case.

Nothing ever his fault.

If any of you think he’s been sent down for reporting on Muslim nonces then your thick as shit.

On three of those I agree with how he acted. Poppy, Zurich and Blackburn. As for the football violence, how many of us have not had a fight at the football?

Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:47 am

Jock wrote:

Nothing ever his fault.

On three of those I agree with how he acted. Poppy, Zurich and Blackburn. As for the football violence, how many of us have not had a fight at the football?

And there it is!!! 2 pages in, and I know know what the hell this thread has to do with football!!!!

Cardiff V Luton pre match media!!!!

Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:51 am

Jock wrote:

Nothing ever his fault.

I’d say about a good 90% of people these days haven’t had a fight at the football you might of had a point 30 years ago but not in 2019.

Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:36 pm

Hmmmm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:37 pm

Hmmmmm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:44 pm

Yep, not one copper, social worker, councillor or Muslim elder has been charged, despite having known this was going on for decades. TR reaps what he sows, but citing mortgage fraud and fighting etc, compared to inaction by the aforementioned, does raise the eyebrow.

MSM, apart from a few notable exceptions, has been mute.

Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Hmmmm

Think this sums it up
https://youtu.be/7dX24awM5yA

Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:23 pm

On cue.. here come the 5th.

Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:37 pm

Robin Friday's Ghost wrote:You can be both appalled at the rape gangs and also at Robinson's actions. He could easily have led to their acquital which would have a travesty. By all means release the videos after the trial but to do while it's on is stupid.

There is absolutely no comparison !!!

One was being a bit daft while the other :twisted:

Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Hmmmmm

Both should be in jail because our shit courts have some how let off a nonce doesn’t mean TR is innocent.

People should be protesting to lock away the nonce tw*t not to free Tommy Robinson.

People need to stop being doughnuts.

Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:43 pm

Nothing ever his fault.

Harsh sentencing on most of those I would say, still, it's his own fault he knows they are gunning for him!