Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Richard Duffy Sent Off

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Never seen such a shitehouse in all my life. Never forgot how every time he played v CCFC he crapped himself as the fans reminded him of his jack heritage.

Re: Richard Duffy Sent Off

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:18 pm

A bit like Joe Ledley then. He shit himself in front of the east stand at The Liberty. never bothered taking any throw ins after the first 10 minutes! :D

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:20 pm

bloo wrote:A bit like Joe Ledley then. He shit himself in front of the east stand at The Liberty. never bothered taking any throw ins after the first 10 minutes! :D

Was that the game he scored the equaliser in?

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Both games he shit out! :D

Duffy was promising at one time until he went to Pompey and 'Arry ruined him. A lesson to youngsters i suppose as he was never ready to go up to that level. Came back to us and he was gash. Never the same player.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:24 pm

bloo wrote:Both games he shit out! :D

Duffy was promising at one time until he went to Pompey and 'Arry ruined him. A lesson to youngsters i suppose as he was never ready to go up to that level. Came back to us and he was gash. Never the same player.

Never rated him although i never saw him for the jerks. He never impressed me at Coventry.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Decent league 1/2 player but nothing else.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:29 pm

bloo wrote:Decent league 1/2 player but nothing else.

The 400k you got was good business

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:34 pm

We had 300k for Fallon! The only striker I have ever seen who will header a ball that needs to be volleyed and volleys a ball that needs to be headered! :D

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:35 pm

bloo wrote:We had 300k for Fallon! The only striker I have ever seen who will header a ball that needs to be volleyed and volleys a ball that needs to be headered! :D

we paid 300k for big Leo! More money than sense :oops:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:43 pm

I see Sousa is working his magic at Leicester. 2-0 down! Won't be long and he'll be on his bike! I tell you what though, the derby games this season could be absolute crackers as both teams will attack attack attack! I've ordered my valium ready!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:46 pm

bloo wrote:I see Sousa is working his magic at Leicester. 2-0 down! Won't be long and he'll be on his bike! I tell you what though, the derby games this season could be absolute crackers as both teams will attack attack attack! I've ordered my valium ready!

Leicester's defenders/midfielders are not good enough to play the 451 defence to midfield and back football

Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:15 pm

bloo wrote:I see Sousa is working his magic at Leicester. 2-0 down! Won't be long and he'll be on his bike! I tell you what though, the derby games this season could be absolute crackers as both teams will attack attack attack! I've ordered my valium ready!

derby's a cracker?? LOL

i can see a 5 niller :lol:

swansea piss poor football,