Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

poor support for Craig bellamy

Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:45 pm

With all the Bellamy mania going on, bit disappointing to see so few bluebirds have donated to his football foundation charity despite it being made a sticky on both boards. If everyone who swarmed these message boards to confirm his signing gave a few quid he would smash his fundraising target.

He did his bit for us today, come on show him he has joined a an appreciative family and do your bit by bumping up his donations.
:ayatollah:

Re: poor support for Craig bellamy

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:54 pm

shadwellblue wrote:With all the Bellamy mania going on, bit disappointing to see so few bluebirds have donated to his football foundation charity despite it being made a sticky on both boards. If everyone who swarmed these message boards to confirm his signing gave a few quid he would smash his fundraising target.

He did his bit for us today, come on show him he has joined a an appreciative family and do your bit by bumping up his donations.
:ayatollah:

Charity begins at home in my book.

Why doesn't he start a footballing school in Wales?

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:56 pm

To be fair, half the city is forking out nearly £50 to get tops with his name on it - give it time!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:09 pm

I havnt got a penny to my name, all i have is a season ticket and a grandmother who lives near the city (free parking)

somebody should donate to me

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:21 pm

how can you link that togther, people who didnt donate, they therefore they do not support Bellamy joining our great club?

most of us struggle to buy match tickets after paying the mortgage and feeding the kids..... im all for charities of most kinds, especially those that support children, but i cant give what i havnt got.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:30 pm

how about you do your bit, then do a bit more to compensate for tight f*****s like me, ;) like someone just said, "charity begins at home" not in some far flung corner of Africa......