Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Clueless

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Did you notice how many people didn't have a clue where they were going in the ground today :lol: :lol: :lol: ,even funnier was after half time when they got a few drinks in em :D

Re: Clueless

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:31 pm

A lot of new people to our stadium today. I was talking to a fella, his first time to the City, said he was from Pembroke. Fan of MUFC but likes City aswell. I think it's important to welcome all new fans, we are CITY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:35 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:A lot of new people to our stadium today. I was talking to a fella, his first time to the City, said he was from Pembroke. Fan of MUFC but likes City aswell. I think it's important to welcome all new fans, we are CITY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yep more fans =£££££££

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:39 pm

but they were clogging up the bars :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Xcasual wrote:Did you notice how many people didn't have a clue where they were going in the ground today :lol: :lol: :lol: ,even funnier was after half time when they got a few drinks in em :D

We now have a huge opportunity. Do we:-
(a) Put them off by being unfriendly, crude and rubbishing Swansea?
(b) Encourage them by focussing on CCFC, ignoring other clubs who are nothing to do with us and being friendly and helpful to all?

As far as future support is concerned we will end up with the level of support that our current fans deserve.

Each new visitor is a potential future lifelong fan

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Xcasual wrote:Did you notice how many people didn't have a clue where they were going in the ground today :lol: :lol: :lol: ,even funnier was after half time when they got a few drinks in em :D

Saw quite a few, Quite Sad really.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis - new signings and good times will attract more fans! we need them all - aslong as they come back!!! :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Merlin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis - new signings and good times will attract more fans! we need them all - aslong as they come back!!! :ayatollah:

Agree with that Cra-Merling :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Cant really be mad at the glory supporters.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Karl wrote:Cant really be mad at the glory supporters.

One thing I'd do is ban all football shirts ,eg Liverpool man ure etc in the home end.Obviously not Cardiff shirts :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:59 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:but they were clogging up the bars :lol:

Now you have it Baz it took me f*cking ages to get my half time pint. :roll:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Yeah Dai Hunt was one he is now seating in front of me NIGHTMARE!!!!!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Yeah I agree!! We need the money and it keeps the club ticking :ayatollah: