Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jason Roberts/Glenn Loovens

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Can anyone who was sittting in the granstand today confirm whether Jason Roberts & Glenn Loovens were at todays match.

Cheers

Moley

Re: Jason Roberts/Glenn Loovens

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Glen Loovens was NOT at the match - although i heard a whisper it's a done deal and he will be with us next week for a year's loan! :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:47 pm

When i was coming into the ground there was a black bloke talking to one of the stewards in the players car park. I couldn't place his face at the time but i recognised it, just done google search and it did look like Roberts. Not saying that it was him just looked a little bit like him :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:49 pm

sell ross and get roberts in :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:53 pm

the black guy u didnt recognise may have been commingues, i went to watch them train yesterday and he's shaved his hair of and i didnt have a clue who he was

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Merlin wrote:Glen Loovens was NOT at the match - although i heard a whisper it's a done deal and he will be with us next week for a year's loan! :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20843

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Cheers Guys. Lets hope it is true about Roberts as he would be excellent competition for Jay. There must be someone who can definitely confirm if he was in the Directors box or not.

Moley