Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fosters out the CAN!!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Draugh went down in the city half time - lager = WARM FOSTERS out the CAN - £3 a pop!

f*cking disgrace! Thank f**k i'm a BOW monster! :lol:

Re: Fosters out the CAN!!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:59 pm

No problem with the beer in the canton.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Merlin wrote:Draugh went down in the city half time - lager = WARM FOSTERS out the CAN - £3 a pop!

I dunno how anyone could not want an ice cold bow over fosters out of a can....had 2 pints both well nice.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Karl wrote:No problem with the beer in the canton.

Im referring to beer in the stadium - I was in the canton stand. and from half time onwards all lager was Fosters out of the Can! as the draught system went down! :o

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Merlin wrote:

Im referring to beer in the stadium - I was in the canton stand. and from half time onwards all lager was Fosters out of the Can! as the draught system went down! :o

I had a pint during the half time break. I never bought it though so it may have been from the can.

I was already pissed so I wasnt bothered. :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:06 pm

Merlin wrote:

in 107, I counted 6 full pints wasted on the side.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:09 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Merlin wrote:Draugh went down in the city half time - lager = WARM FOSTERS out the CAN - £3 a pop!

I dunno how anyone could not want an ice cold bow over fosters out of a can....had 2 pints both well nice.

I cant drink cider. I find it disgusting.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Karl wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Ill tell the truth here, I ain thad any cider since I was a kid, (like we all do) even the smell and it reminds me of weekends in trelai park... however had a pint the other day and I found it so much more refreshing that lager.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:23 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Karl wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Ill tell the truth here, I ain thad any cider since I was a kid, (like we all do) even the smell and it reminds me of weekends in trelai park... however had a pint the other day and I found it so much more refreshing that lager.

Great in CCS as it is soooooo cold! awesome!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:38 pm

The fosters in the Ninian Pub gets better every week