Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HUDSON!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Had a good game today! dealt with most threats well. and deserves a chance this season to prove himself! i couldnt really fault him tbh.

Dont forget that Donny are one of the better footballing teams to visit us in recent times, although we did play them off the park, especially in the first half!

well done city! :ayatollah:

Re: HUDSON!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:05 pm

He has his good games.

Just hope he can hold back on the blunders.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Apart from an awful header right at the start of the game he was very good.

The problem is he was excellent against Leicester in the play/offs for teh first leg then woeful in the second leg.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Merlin wrote:Had a good game today! dealt with most threats well. and deserves a chance this season to prove himself! i couldnt really fault him tbh.

Dont forget that Donny are one of the better footballing teams to visit us in recent times, although we did play them off the park, especially in the first half!

well done city! :ayatollah:

I meant 2nd half!!! lol must be the BOW! :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:21 pm

bad header at the start, and I was like "oh shit, not again" :roll:

but fair play he had a very good game!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:45 pm

yeah,well done mr hudson credit where credits due,now please try to maintain that standard or better it, then we wont have to slate you all the time :old: :geek: :geek: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:21 pm

If he can step up to the plate and perform he'll get no complaints
from me

Halfway through the second half, be honest, how many people
were wondering where Chopra fits in to the new look Cardiff City!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mad innit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:30 pm

i thought he had a good game :roll:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:33 pm

I thought Hudson was very good today but there were still a few prats who booed when his name was read out i can never understand that?
Let's all support every single player that pulls on that famous Blue shirt :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:19 pm

there is a 1st time for everything!! :lol: