Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

REM LAST SEASON

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:47 pm

I believe the following happened, After the shocking Defeats to Preston away and Ipswich home which still hurts, I rang PR up and I did loose it with him, but I am not praising him for the following but, to my best of My knowledge, PR met Our players and went mental as usual at them and then asked them to All pay for all our Supporters Coaches to Sheffield Wednesday Away to make up for everything, They said NO.

I believe it would of been a drop in the Ocean out of their Wages.

PR in My Opinion does care he just cant run the finacial side of a Football Club, JUST MY OPINION.

Re: REM LAST SEASON

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:52 pm

From what I can gather PR is a genuine football fan. As far as running a football club...well thats another league.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:From what I can gather PR is a genuine football fan. As far as running a football club...well thats another league.

thats exactly what i think.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Annis I agree but I think the real leaches are Paul Guy and Co.

Anyways, what to your knowledge is the latest on the Malay takeover(if in fact this process is even true)?
I'm concerned that nothing has been said now in weeks wen youd imagine it to be closer than a couple months ago when PR couldn't stop talking about it.

Has Riddy just got itchy feet knowing how close it could be and how vital it is to his own arse?

Cheers,

Marc

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:01 pm

marcpccfc wrote:Annis I agree but I think the real leaches are Paul Guy and Co.

Anyways, what to your knowledge is the latest on the Malay takeover(if in fact this process is even true)?
I'm concerned that nothing has been said now in weeks wen youd imagine it to be closer than a couple months ago when PR couldn't stop talking about it.

Has Riddy just got itchy feet knowing how close it could be and how vital it is to his own arse?

Cheers,

Marc

yes any updates ?

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Cheers,

Marc

Marc,

I prob said this last week.

I Believe the latest is, PR has asked for 45p a share, way to much. Also a 3 year Contract as Chief executive and The malaysians are shocked by how much other Debts they found Our Club Owes, on top of what they already knew about the Langston Debt.

They havent gone away yet and are still there hanging by a thread.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I believe the following happened, After the shocking Defeats to Preston away and Ipswich home which still hurts, I rang PR up and I did loose it with him, but I am not praising him for the following but, to my best of My knowledge, PR met Our players and went mental as usual at them and then asked them to All pay for all our Supporters Coaches to Sheffield Wednesday Away to make up for everything, They said NO.

PR in My Opinion does care he just cant run the finacial side of a Football Club, JUST MY OPINION.

If that's the case then it sums our prima-donnas up to a tee...

They'd get fined a week's wages for a lot less than the debacle and gross misconduct that was those two 'performances'.
So, when given the opportunity to cover the cost of 50 coaches for the 2500 travelling (surely it'd be no more than £1k per coach, so £50k would have more than covered the lot??) then the players whose combined weekly wage must be something along the lines of £120k - £140k, decided not to give up approx 2.5 days pay each........ and this when they rock up at 10am and disappear at lunchtime from training, and play for a max 3 hours a week.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dear me, that's my club........... It aint like the old days is it? :?

Peter

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 pm

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I believe the following happened, After the shocking Defeats to Preston away and Ipswich home which still hurts, I rang PR up and I did loose it with him, but I am not praising him for the following but, to my best of My knowledge, PR met Our players and went mental as usual at them and then asked them to All pay for all our Supporters Coaches to Sheffield Wednesday Away to make up for everything, They said NO.

They'd get fined a week's wages for a lot less than the debacle and gross misconduct that was those two 'performances'.
So, when given the opportunity to cover the cost of 50 coaches for the 2500 travelling (surely it'd be no more than £1k per coach, so £50k would have more than covered the lot??) then the players whose combined weekly wage must be something along the lines of £120k - £140k, decided not to give up approx 2.5 days pay each........ and this when they rock up at 10am and disappear at lunchtime from training, and play for a max 3 hours a week.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Peter

Todays players are NOT FIT TO LICK OUR OLD PLAYERS BOOTS.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Cheers,

Marc

Marc,

I prob said this last week.

I Believe the latest is, PR has asked for 45p a share, way to much. Also a 3 year Contract as Chief executive and The malaysians are shocked by how much other Debts they found Our Club Owes, on top of what they already knew about the Langston Debt.

They havent gone away yet and are still there hanging by a thread.

I'm not a businessman like you Annis, but isn't it normal practise for the seller to ask for more than the value of the shares then haggle? For instance Ridders & Co might be very happy with 35p a share (that's the price the charged the Supporters Trust) and will eventually drop to around that when an offer is made by TG & VT?

From the Malaysian prespective they might not actually be that bothered about any extra debts they uncover as its a bargining stick to drive the share price down. As I said I'm no businessman but I wouldn't be surprised if what's going on is just the normal way of things and it will all work out come February.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:35 pm

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:

Peter

My view which won't be popular is I think the players were right to say no. Yes their performance at Preston was pathetic but if they set a precedent then they would end up facing calls to pay for coaches or refund entry fees for every game they lose.

As football supporters we pay to watch, the players get paid to play that's how it works.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Bunch of greedy bastards to be honest

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Casual wrote:

Bunch of greedy bastards to be honest

I agree with you casual.