Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED Tuesday 6th July: ‘ Medicals this week / CCFC ‘

Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Hmmmm

You need new informer mate. 100% a medical went ahead today. Possibly two. I just can't get any names who.

Re: UPDATED Tuesday 6th July: ‘ Medicals this week / CCFC ‘

Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:38 pm

The one I'm,sure is thomas sang but i can't say to much cos i work near the medical place and my friend work in there and he said sang has signed and not sure bout tomorrow warnock has been there as well and signed a autograph for me

Re: ‘ Medicals this week / CCFC ‘

Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:49 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:As I’ve said on other threads - Arter will not be coming here.

:thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: UPDATED Wednesday 7th July: ‘ Medicals this week / CCFC

Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:00 pm

UPDATED Wednesday 7th July:

Medical / Medicals were 100% done today and at least 2 New Players will be announced tomorrow, but expect a few players to leave including a shock.

Warnock over saw everything today :thumbright: :bluebird:

Smithies was on his way out, but thats been halted due to Neil Etheridge injury.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:UPDATED Wednesday 7th July:

Medical / Medicals were 100% done today and at least 2 New Players will be announced tomorrow, but expect a few players to leave including a shock.

Are the Reid exit rumours true then?

Smithies was on his way out, but thats been halted due to Neil Etheridge injury.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:06 pm

Are the Reid exit rumours true then?

Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:23 pm

The 'surprise' departure is that they've apparently found Connolly's hiding place and he's been shown the door with his swag bag on his shoulder :lol:

On a more serious note, there seems to be some merit in the whispers regarding Bobby Reid

Personally, I'd be disappointed with that in the Championship and it would be seen as yet another pointless signing that only really benefitted the Wurzels :(

Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:26 pm

Sven wrote:

The 'surprise' departure is that they've apparently found Connolly's hiding place and he's been shown the door with his swag bag on his shoulder :lol:

On a more serious note, there seems to be some merit in the whispers regarding Bobby Reid

Personally, I'd be disappointed with that in the Championship and it would be seen as yet another pointless signing that only really benefitted the Wurzels :(

Add him to the long list of expensive failures ? But not sure Bristol is where hes off to as they've bought in couple of forwards already!

Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:28 pm

Sol Bamba on Bobby Reid

Speaking on Sky Sports News, Bamba said: “It would be massive (to lose him). He is a very important player for us. He scores goals, at this level in particular, he scored 24 goals two seasons ago and we really like him a lot. The fans like him as well.

“It will be a big blow and it’s a bit of a surprise, but I’m sure he had a chat with the gaffer and he decided it’s probably best for both parties if he goes. We would be disappointed to lose him, for sure.

“We always want more (signings) and the fans always want more.

“But it’s one of those where the club is trying to bring in as many players as best they can and we are looking forward to the window closing so we can get down to business.”