Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FANS LEAVING EARLY

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:16 pm

I could`nt believe the amount of fans leaving the ground before the final whistle,they probably missed the last 10mins of the biggest and most memorable games for a long time,i know we all want to be the first out of the car park,or first on the train,but come on,lets support the boys right till the very end,they were leaving in they`re droves where i was sat,would have been great to have given the the boys a standing ovation at the end with a full house instead of only half a house,by the way i got f@@king soaked waiting for my train,didnt bother me we had plenty to talk about on bellamys crusade to the premiership! :old: :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FANS LEAVING EARLY

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:17 pm

There was a bloke who was about 19 with his girlfriend next too me today kept telling me too sit down, I was ecstatic when they pissed of with 10 mins too go

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:There was a bloke who was about 19 with his girlfriend next too me today kept telling me too sit down, I was ecstatic when they pissed of with 10 mins too go

I hate guys like that, trying to impress their girl :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:There was a bloke who was about 19 with his girlfriend next too me today kept telling me too sit down, I was ecstatic when they pissed of with 10 mins too go

Hope you kicked the c**t.

And her boyfriend.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:21 pm

jbirdrules wrote:

I hate guys like that, trying to impress their girl :lol:

He was a right Billy Hunt

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Well someone sort the traffic out & I'm sure most people would stay,I remember last season where I park just up by the vauxhall garage ,it took me 45 mins to move 1 mile. Got home 11-15 as it was a night game,it only takes 20 mins usually .I leave 5 mins before the whistle any later & you are fooooooked

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:25 pm

They should get rid of the car park.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:26 pm

You should have smacked him in the face and knicked his bird :D :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:26 pm

PhatFrog wrote:

You should have smacked him in the face and knicked his bird :D :ayatollah:

I thought about it but she wernt a looker

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Personally Fish, I love being surrounded by 20,000 men at the CCS. Don't know what you're moaning about! :lol: :D :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:35 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Personally Fish, I love being surrounded by 20,000 men at the CCS. Don't know what you're moaning about! :lol: :D :ayatollah:

I have seen some pretty men at CCS

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Personally Fish, I love being surrounded by 20,000 men at the CCS. Don't know what you're moaning about! :lol: :D :ayatollah:

I havnt :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:43 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

I havnt :lol: :lol:

You haven't seen me then :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Come too the Ninian :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:04 pm

I agree Fish all us good looking blokes are in the ninian :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Really grits my shit :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:08 pm

ccfcninian wrote:I agree Fish all us good looking blokes are in the ninian :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:12 pm

I'll keep an eye out for you all next game then. ;) :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:14 pm

what frustrates me is the police, on sloper road, sometimes they stop all the traffic from going, while the stadium empties, so i park much further up the road, then i see the police letting cars go up sloper road, :evil:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Sometimes I sit in the family stand with Premier 1 and family. They sit right by an isle and I find it an absolute pain when people leave 10 minutes before the game. Its like aload of people walking pass you when you are trying to watch a film. Real pain.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:54 pm

get off your high horses boys i've left games early loads of times
have to go to work,
we are getting stuffed,
my misses is nagging me to go,
we are getting stuffed,
my 4 year old is nagging me ,
we are getting stuffed,
meet the away fans outside,
we are getting stuffed
got to get home for that party,
for fucks sake we have all done it :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:05 pm

That really pisses me off.

Even if we're losing 3-0 I stay to the very end.

Another thing I hate is when we boo players.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:43 pm

I stay too the end of every game, even when Wales were lossing 5-1 too Slovakia infront of an empty Millenium

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:32 am

They leave at the 80th because they are all rugby fans, they are not used to 90

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:40 am

GLORY HUNTERS I THINK. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:44 am

Gotta stay to the end havent you really. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:51 am

EXACTLY ! WHY DO PEOPLE WEAR WELSH RUGBY SHIRTS AND CARDIFF BLUE SHIRTS. :?: :?: :?: :D

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:53 am

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:EXACTLY ! WHY DO PEOPLE WEAR WELSH RUGBY SHIRTS AND CARDIFF BLUE SHIRTS. :?: :?: :?: :D

Haha as long as they support the boys and come back again. Its better than them wearing Man utd and Liverpool shirts!

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:51 am

Were you at the front of 117 with a navy jacket on? If you were, What you onabout!? she was a solid 7/10! :D