Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I don't want to sound cocky....

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:48 pm

...but after today's scoreline against what many regard as one of the better 'footballing' sides in the championship, who do you think is likely to be the first side to beat us?

That really isn't supposed to sound cocky, or disrespectful to other championship teams, but if we continue scoring goals like this, who is likely to beat us anytime soon?

Re: I don't want to sound cocky....

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:51 pm

I am feeling untouchable right now as a City fan and I love it :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Taffy in London wrote:...but after today's scoreline against what many regard as one of the better 'footballing' sides in the championship, who do you think is likely to be the first side to beat us?

That really isn't supposed to sound cocky, or disrespectful to other championship teams, but if we continue scoring goals like this, who is likely to beat us anytime soon?

You cocky little :o ,don't worry mate who cares what other teams think .we were hated before we signed bellers & were even more hated now he has signed :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:53 pm

carlccfc wrote:I am feeling untouchable right now as a City fan and I love it :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:00 pm

donny are a good footballing side, im pretty sure they wont get 4 goals against them this season again :roll:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Arsenal away next October :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:08 pm

PtB wrote:Arsenal away next October :lol:

:hello1:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:08 pm

carlccfc wrote:I am feeling untouchable right now as a City fan and I love it :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: I dont want to sound cocky either but for the majortity of first half Donny bossed it, only when Chops went off did we boss it!!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:09 pm

I can't see any team beating us unless its a fluke goal, injuries to top players, etc.

compared to a few weeks ago I'm loving it :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:25 pm

if we play every game like we did the second half, ill be booking my bus tickets in advance for old trafford, anfield... :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:26 pm

whats the odds on city winning fa and carling cup?
europe next season premiership football be fav's for the league next season aswell :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: