Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Are fans losing faith in Neil Warnock ?

Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:20 pm

Warnock is the king.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:50 pm

What people having a go at Neil Warnock because of transfer rumours ? :roll: Come on for f**k sakes have you heard yourself ? Talk about talking right out of your arseholes. Most rumours don’t happen. Wake me up please when the idiots have left :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:55 pm

In answer to the OP question......NO...... next question? :bluebird:

Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:What people having a go at Neil Warnock because of transfer rumours ? :roll: Come on for f**k sakes have you heard yourself ? Talk about talking right out of your arseholes. Most rumours don’t happen. Wake me up please when the idiots have left :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Lolz

Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:What people having a go at Neil Warnock because of transfer rumours ? :roll: Come on for f**k sakes have you heard yourself ? Talk about talking right out of your arseholes. Most rumours don’t happen. Wake me up please when the idiots have left :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

You're in for a long sleep nukes :laughing5: got to be fair this board has some right miserable tw@ts on here,all doom and gloom,pity the people who are sat around them at games :roll: I don't recall it ever being this bad so early on though :banghead: :banghead: :old: :bluebird:

Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:29 am

Yes.

Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:04 am

NO IM NOT :bluescarf:

Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:18 am

If he gets rid of Reid then yes

Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:46 am

I'll see at the end of today.

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:27 am

Danny Says wrote:When you look at the forwards he’s signed- Ward, Madine, Bogle, Reid and Niasse (loan) then it does make you question the manager. A lot will rest on Glatzel but he hasn’t got much to do to improve on that inept bunch.

Sala could have kept us up, he's had some terrible luck!

If he hadn't got on that flight this messageboard probably would have been discussing who we were signing in the Premier League!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:31 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:
Questions

Loyalty aside, Do you enjoy watching Neils 'brand' of football? Are you entertained? Or is it not about that for you?

To me NW sides play real football. No f**king around get the ball forward and if you lose it get stuck in. It's like the 1970's allover again :occasion5:

Agreed I enjoy it, especially when we have a full squad and everyone knows there job and batters the away box with crosses and headers and boots flying it can be great entertainment.

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:33 am

tangledupinblue wrote:not a great fan of tippy tippy football either, but i would rather see my team WITH the ball than the opposition, or it sailing over the midfield at a target man to battle with the centre half. I would prefer a a playing style with More attempts at working the keeper and , players with the desire and confidence to take an opponent on. There are other teams in our league who like to play in this vein, and therefore target and sign players to suit that brand, players who have pace and are confident passers including defenders. As I say, I like Neil a lot, he was outstanding with the handling of the Sala tragedy, and am very grateful for his big efforts. As long as he is City manager i will cheer him and the team on, we have had far far worse, It’s just his brand of football isn’t for me.

And yes i preferred the players, mindset and style of the play off final year, compared to our 2 promotion winning years, just not the outcome. I would almost rather be a consistent force in a very competitive championship with a fluid brand of football , and hopefully and eventually gain promotion and have a go in the EPL playing that way, rather than be a yo-yo club battling and scrapping against premier league relegation from the first game playing this current style.

Good debate though

Trollope was going to give us that :thumbup:

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:11 am

No I'm just dissapointed in the transfer business. Lack of ambition this far buying sqaud fillers.

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:34 am

nubbsy wrote:No I'm just dissapointed in the transfer business. Lack of ambition this far buying sqaud fillers.

Same here. Let's hope the next 7+ hours can help change that. :bluebird:

Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:47 pm

Completely outplayed at Reading today by a side that just survived last season and had lost previous two games.

Sir Neils signings yet to show much at all and some of his trusted ones were abject today.

The most worrying thing for me is that we have a centre half partnership that are most capable of defending against sides that play like us. But sides don't play like us any more even in the championship but It seems as if NW hasn't noticed.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:09 pm

Agree with Tuib.

Ps.. did you ever wonder if he changed it all, if our kit was still red?

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:37 am

rumpo kid wrote:Agree with Tuib.

Ps.. did you ever wonder if he changed it all, if our kit was still red?

Do you mean if we were still in red VT would still be enthusiastic and putting large sums of money in?

Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:47 pm

Nah mate, it’s a line from a song..