Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

islam4uk march,w/bassett

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:57 pm

just found out,that they are planning a march through wotton bassett,they are a extremist group who are ,i think, are planning this just to stir up hatred in the uk,if they do march in this quite,respectful town it will be disrespectful to all our brave troops who have sadly been brought back to this town,and then on to their loved ones to be laid to rest.

Re: islam4uk march,w/bassett

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Well they better think twice twats

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Theres a counter march planned mate,they are not going to be allowed to disrespect our soldiers in our own country,and no one around there are happy with it anyway so we,l have to see what happens.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:06 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: make me mad they do

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Well we are robbing their country of oil and have killed thousands of innocent women and children under the banner of "improving them" we have installed a puppet government there.

These marchers are just using Islam to get more numbers on side.

We are at war with them and we started it so why not just be honest about it and arrest and imprison the marchers and give them POW status or shoot the fuckers.

I just wish the poloticians would come clean with us the lying fuckers.

and worse of all they are using our boys as cannon fodder again :twisted:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:33 pm

i agree mate,the invasion was wrong,it was better left alone,saddam was running the country ok up until the usa and the uk got it wrong and there have been many pointless deaths since but ,this planned march will not help our law abiding muslims in the uk, are they planning this march just to stir up racial hatred here ,

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:42 pm

scarface wrote:i agree mate,the invasion was wrong,it was better left alone,saddam was running the country ok up until the usa and the uk got it wrong and there have been many pointless deaths since but ,this planned march will not help our law abiding muslims in the uk, are they planning this march just to stir up racial hatred here ,

Yeah it's something like that aint it?
If it all does kick off though you can bet your bottom dollar that both sets of leaders will be eating at the same table after we have finished slaughtering each other.
I think it should definitely be banned and those who attend arrested for inciting racial hatred.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:45 pm

well when the date is annoucned, ill be going ! and ill smash any of the feckers who disrspect our soliders

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Maybe we can sort a bubble trip :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:55 pm

lully wrote:
scarface wrote:i agree mate,the invasion was wrong,it was better left alone,saddam was running the country ok up until the usa and the uk got it wrong and there have been many pointless deaths since but ,this planned march will not help our law abiding muslims in the uk, are they planning this march just to stir up racial hatred here ,

Yeah it's something like that aint it?
If it all does kick off though you can bet your bottom dollar that both sets of leaders will be eating at the same table after we have finished slaughtering each other.
I think it should definitely be banned and those who attend arrested for inciting racial hatred.

The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are entirely separate even if the case for both has overlaps. In that sense, it seems logical that they are treated independently even if Iran is fostering instability in both.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Would love to go up there with a coach load of us, talk about fun and games

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:01 pm

What pisses me off with this type of march is how they will rely on the police for protection.

Give them nothing, so the people can give them a lot.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:11 pm

Casual wrote:Would love to go up there with a coach load of us, talk about fun and games

a couple of coach loads :lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:18 pm

Saddham was running the country ok?

Can I borrow your history book? Be quite a fun read. Suppose Stalin ran USSR quite well too?

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:39 pm

maccydee wrote:

Saddham was running the country ok?

Can I borrow your history book? Be quite a fun read. Suppose Stalin ran USSR quite well too?

run it well my fat arse, ask the thousands of kurds he f*cking gassed, the man got what he deserved,worse than hitler

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:33 pm

best to leave the families and the local people to respect the soldiers

people jumping on coaches just for a tear up will make them look as bad as the idiots who are planning on protesting there in the first place

and the old bill will ban it anyway

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:00 am

jan 23rd but they wont show up.