Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Doncaster fans

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Just got back from the game and on the way we stopped of at some service station well pass Birmingham and bumped into a coach of Doncaster fans. When they saw us walk in all they could say was "Are you having a laugh". I usually bump into visiting fans when we play at home but this was first time I have seen such fans in shock. They were saying things like the league may as well give us the title now etc etc. If these guys are anything to go by then the rest of the division is shitting it when it comes to us.

Re: Doncaster fans

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Just got back from the game and on the way we stopped of at some service station well pass Birmingham and bumped into a coach of Doncaster fans. When they saw us walk in all they could say was "Are you having a laugh". I usually bump into visiting fans when we play at home but this was first time I have seen such fans in shock. They were saying things like the league may as well give us the title now etc etc. If these guys are anything to go by then the rest of the division is shitting it when it comes to us.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fair play mate, travelling from derby use deserve some credit, I bet it was nice last week mind!! :lol: :lol: