Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" SO VERY PROUD "

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:29 pm

So Very Proud, My 9yr old Daughter Annaise has been Chosen for the 2nd Year Running for 36 Shows in The New Theatre in Cinderella This Dec/Jan and also has just got a Distinction in her Dance Exams(98%) Top out off 55 girls. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And then Today She Saw Craig Bellamy Make his Debut and Score for The MIghty BlueBirds. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " SO VERY PROUD "

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Congratulations to her

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Nice one Annis and Annaise :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Superb mate :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Great news Annis tell her well done

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:38 pm

QUITE A DAY FOR YOU ANNIS .GREAT DAY ALLROUND :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Well done Annaise and good luck, Annis i remember how proud you were last year, great news mate. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:So Very Proud, My 9yr old Daughter Annaise has been Chosen for the 2nd Year Running for 36 Shows in The New Theatre in Cinderella This Dec/Jan and also has just got a Distinction in her Dance Exams(98%) Top out off 55 girls. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:

She must get it from the mother,,,,they're of good stock them Cork girls :D

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:41 pm

great stuff!! nothing like seeing your kids succeed & making us proud as parents!!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:43 pm

Proper girly girl you got there Annis! Just wait till she hits her teens ;) :lol:

How's the youngest? Giving you sleepless nights?! Lucky guy having 3 girls you know :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Top draw mate - Must make you a proud dad

:ayatollah:

Off out for a few bevvies - anyone attending tomorrow see you there :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Thanks Everyone, I just let Annaise read All Your Congratulations :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Was that her proudly perched on your shoulders today Mate :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Well done young lady :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Congratulations!!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:08 pm

blueheaven wrote:Was that her proudly perched on your shoulders today Mate :ayatollah:

No that was My 4 year old Alexandra, Annaise was stood on her seat next to me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Brilliant news Annis, I smell a forum outing too a show :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Proud is the word f*cking marvellous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:48 pm

pass on our congratulations from all of the barrett family :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:37 am

:lol: Cheers Everyone :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:43 am

congrats mate, tell her we are all proud of her but not as proud as you. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:50 am

jamccfc wrote:congrats mate, tell her we are all proud of her but not as proud as you. :ayatollah:

:lol:

Cheers Jam :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:51 am

PhatFrog wrote:Proper girly girl you got there Annis! Just wait till she hits her teens ;) :lol:

How's the youngest? Giving you sleepless nights?! Lucky guy having 3 girls you know :ayatollah:

:lol:

Lucky enough Tilly has been excellent and Sleeps for hours :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:47 am

Congratulations :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Congrats Annis to you and your family. Isnt it a great feeling when your kids do well. :D

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:16 pm

The Best feeling in the World Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Annaise is obviously a natural and has talent, congratulations Annaise, Angharad is looking forward to seeing you and Alexandra at the New Theatre in October. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annaise is obviously a natural and has talent, congratulations Annaise, Angharad is looking forward to seeing you and Alexandra at the New Theatre in October. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Carl, cant wait for that Show either, both girls on Stage :ayatollah: :ayatollah: