Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"LOVE TO READ THE SUNDAY PAPERS"

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:28 pm

When Weve Won and they are All like this about Our Club

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ig-bellamy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ter-0.html :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... eport.html :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: LOVE TO READ THE SUNDAY PAPERS

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Every team in the championship is going to be running scared of bellamy and co!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Marvellous Annis, hope u had a good break! :ayatollah: Its stuff that dreams are made of.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Lou Vogel wrote:Every team in the championship is going to be running scared of bellamy and co!

I totally agree, Doncaster players looked scared stiff off Bellamy today, Love it when All the Nationals talk about us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:33 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Marvellous Annis, hope u had a good break! :ayatollah: Its stuff that dreams are made of.

Yes Great Thanks, Fantastic Day Today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:Marvellous Annis, hope u had a good break! :ayatollah: Its stuff that dreams are made of.

Yes Great Thanks, Fantastic Day Today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im on top of the world. I love it ...pentrebane and fairwater bluebird now moved down from the valley's! Only 1 place weree going...........UP! iVE NEVER FELT SO PROUD WE ARE SUPERB!

Jeepers we are the talk of football allover the world. I never thought id see that, nor did i think that bellamy would stick one in the top corner from 30 yds! fantastic. WHAT A BUZZ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Everyone do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "LOVE TO READ THE SUNDAY PAPERS"

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:50 pm

and more

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... oming.html

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:00 pm

"Welsh spirits took a downward turn with the departure of the striker who scored twice in the play-off final, but the consequent change turned the match in their favour." ?

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 pm

I fuckig hate The Guardian.
For such a right on left leaning paper They are always quick to have a dig against The Welsh

"Bellamy deserves to be judged on what he achieves, not set against the success of others, but there is one reservation. Cardiff are £30m in debt and pulled off their coup while still owing transfer money to an impoverished club much in need of the cash. They are manipulating the system, to the chagrin of their creditors, by signing players on loan. Apart from Bellamy, they have borrowed Jason Koumas from Wigan, Seyi Olofinjana [Hull] and Daniel Drinkwater [Manchester United] at a time when the wages they are paying them should really have gone to Motherwell, as final settlement for Paul Quinn. The Football League were right to demand full details, before agreeing to approve Bellamy's registration".

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 am

Wash DC Blue wrote:I fuckig hate The Guardian.
For such a right on left leaning paper They are always quick to have a dig against The Welsh

"Bellamy deserves to be judged on what he achieves, not set against the success of others, but there is one reservation. Cardiff are £30m in debt and pulled off their coup while still owing transfer money to an impoverished club much in need of the cash. They are manipulating the system, to the chagrin of their creditors, by signing players on loan. Apart from Bellamy, they have borrowed Jason Koumas from Wigan, Seyi Olofinjana [Hull] and Daniel Drinkwater [Manchester United] at a time when the wages they are paying them should really have gone to Motherwell, as final settlement for Paul Quinn. The Football League were right to demand full details, before agreeing to approve Bellamy's registration".

however good we play, they will always bring the money side up just to have a dig!! the knobheads!! dont think they can dampen our spirits though!!

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:00 am

im at a loss here and cant make my mind up if its lazy journalism and people have not done any research about the huge influx of cash by the malaysians since may or its just a bit of jealousy tinged with a dislike of the welsh.
i cannot get on to any of the radio stations when i have asked the question why the football league are making a fuss over our non payment to motherwell when celtic took an international player we had spent 10 years developing for nothing.
we exploited the fact that motherwell are scottish league so no embargo but celtic exploited the fact that we are football league to take a player for nothing who cost our club somewhere near 2 million in lost compensation.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:26 am

EC95 wrote:"Welsh spirits took a downward turn with the departure of the striker who scored twice in the play-off final, but the consequent change turned the match in their favour." ?

just because joe has left there is no need to take his goal off him. :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:38 am

Forever Blue wrote:When Weve Won and they are All like this about Our Club

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ig-bellamy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ter-0.html :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

dont let anyone get there grubby fingers on them :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:46 am

I know that we accuse the Echo and Western Mail od lazy journalism but
ffs... the telegraph and the mail have both printed the same story word
for word :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:51 am

The author Joe Lovejoy worked for the South Wales Echo back in the 1980, he was a tw*t then and is still a tw*t today. The problem is he doesn't realise he's a tw*t. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:01 am

castleblue wrote:

The author Joe Lovejoy worked for the South Wales Echo back in the 1980, he was a tw*t then and is still a tw*t today. The problem is he doesn't realise he's a tw*t. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The stupidest thing is the money we have made from signing Bellemy is what is being used to pay Fecking Motherwell off !

We've made room for these new signings on our wage bill by releasing 10 players from what was already one of the smallest squads in the Championship.

We could always have gone into admin and screwed our creditors for 98% of hat they were owed like some.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Even the papers up here have been covered in it. All the Celtic fans lockers at work have been covered with pictures ofBellers and his City top.

The Sunday Mail had around half a page on it with a big picture;

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/e ... -22505785/

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:32 pm

It is lazy journalism but I swear that historically they always have a pop against Wales.

The thing that irks me is that they are supposed bleeding hear liberals, but they always seem to have a thinly veiled pop against Wales and are often condescending.

When you consider their social/political stance it smacks of hypocrisy.
They will stand up for illegal immigrants and the underclass of society but they often act like Wales is an acceptable target for racism.

I'm not one of those with a victim mentality about Wales, but it
beggars belief when you consider our history and the impact we have made on the trade union and social movements.

f**k it though, The Blues are going up.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:32 pm

The english NOTW has Bellamy as main photo on its score section. Brilliant.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:35 pm

League chairman Greg Clarke - says Cardiff signing Craig Bellamy despite winding-up orders over unpaid tax and their £30m debt "threatens the integrity of competition". "People should only take on liabilities they can meet. I have an abiding principle: people in business and in personal lives should always pay their debts."

2002: Leicester chairman Greg Clarke puts the club into administration with debts of £50m after "a lack of agreement between creditors". The result: a new consortium raises £5m, pays £1.25m for the assets and uses the rest as working capital. Among the write-offs: £6m in unpaid tax and £4,415 owed to St John Ambulance. Clarke, part of the new consortium, told the press: "This will leave Leicester a lot stronger.

[b]What a f*cking hypocrite

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:When Weve Won and they are All like this about Our Club

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:25 pm