Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Looking down the board

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:29 pm

I see that the the team as whole get some great (and worthy) praise. Some individuals have been mentioned too.
I can't see one post that mentions Oli?
I thought he was immense today. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry If someone has given him a mention but I can't see it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Anyone else agree?

Re: Looking down the board

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:I see that the the team as whole get some great (and worthy) praise. Some individuals have been mentioned too.

Sorry If someone has given him a mention but I can't see it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Anyone else agree?

Uncle Fester Spot on he Deserves a lot of Credit today as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:41 pm

what a menacing size on the fellar, and some rewally nice touches too :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:I see that the the team as whole get some great (and worthy) praise. Some individuals have been mentioned too.

Anyone else agree?

Uncle Fester Spot on he Deserves a lot of Credit today as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He's huge Baz!! :o :o

Great day to be a bluebird Annis. Club looks safe for the future in a new stadium with a team to be proud of. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Congrats to your daughter too. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:44 pm

This guy looks like the player we been waiting for the destroyer who can pass.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 pm

He is like a building

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Anyone else agree?

like all the players he started a bit nervously, but he was class later on, some excellent passes and tackles. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:11 pm

He was my man of the match today.
The applause goes to Jay for the goals but I think he oli was fantastic in the centre.

such good feet for a big bloke.

He is the Hardman we been screaming for.

He is up there with Kavanagh for me. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:29 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

a nuisance player with bloody long legs! - just what we need

and the balls skills on him were great

he def made an impact to the team

Well done Olifinjana and welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: