Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ofa-the-ninja

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:41 pm

had a great game today...Viera like and clattered Sharp a few times ...looks very good :ayatollah:

Re: Ofa-the-ninja

Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:41 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:had a great game today...Viera like and clattered Sharp a few times ...looks very good :ayatollah:

Yes and when we were in a bit of sheit in the first half he went and had a dicussion with Dave Jones because Brian Stock was running us ragged in midfield. Straight after we changed our shape and played 4-5-1 into a 4-3-3 and we never looked back. The guy has a real football brain and will be a massive asset to us this season.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:33 am

ihatealiens wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:had a great game today...Viera like and clattered Sharp a few times ...looks very good :ayatollah:

Yes and when we were in a bit of sheit in the first half he went and had a dicussion with Dave Jones because Brian Stock was running us ragged in midfield. Straight after we changed our shape and played 4-5-1 into a 4-3-3 and we never looked back. The guy has a real football brain and will be a massive asset to us this season.

Agree with that completely, something definitely wasn't right in the first half and Oli really showed quality in the 2nd half, didn't dive in for so many balls and played it simple, he also got out of the way of the other lads being the big lad he is, I like him. Just a bitta direction now and then and if he uses his head I think he can dominate any midfield in this league.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am

I heard some prick behind me say "That black guy is shit!".

I wasnt happy.

I always get some idiot pundit sat behind me.

Last year some guy wouldnt stop banging on about how Gavin Rae was his favourite player.

Then I heard him discussing the world cup, he didnt even know who John Terry was.

He referred to him as "that guy in the papers".

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:42 am

Karl wrote:I heard some prick behind me say "That black guy is shit!".

I wasnt happy.

I always get some idiot pundit sat behind me.

Last year some guy wouldnt stop banging on about how Gavin Rae was his favourite player.

Then I heard him discussing the world cup, he didnt even know who John Terry was.

He referred to him as "that guy in the papers".

He's loyal to City what else can you say haha ;) doesn't know any other players...

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 am

sammorgz wrote:
He's loyal to City what else can you say haha ;) doesn't know any other players...

LMAO!

Fair enough! :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:36 am

I like him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:55 am

I thought he was shocking in the first half.

He was constantly shrugging his shoulders and looking at the bench. But when Chopps went off and we put 5 in the middle he showed his class.

Very impressed with him in the 2nd half. And he will only improve as he gets game time.

:ayatollah: