Not going well for Zohore.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not going well for Zohore.

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:06 pm

Some tweets by wba fans today about zohore.

Once Charlie Austin is fit, I never wanna see Zohore in the squad again. #WBA
#wba Zohore is shit. Worst £8mil spent surely.
Zohore donkey costing us points already
Name a better duo that Zohore n bad touch
CCFCJosh75
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Not going well for Zohore.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby welshrarebit » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:08 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Name a better duo that Zohore n bad touch


Zohore and niasse?
welshrarebit
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:17 pm

Yeah seen a lot of negative stuff said about Zohore at West Brom tbh.
User avatar
Bluebird Warrior
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby Plymuff Bloobird » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:20 pm

I never really rated him,he had a half decent run at the back end of 1 season but it never happened again.
I spoke to him pre-season in Cornwall last year and he was a genuinely lovely bloke and took time to chat so I wish him well in his career and maybe it will come good for him again.
Plymuff Bloobird
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby BobbyBlue » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:25 pm

He is shit they ain’t far wrong, warnock absolutely kegged West Brom with that 8mil.
BobbyBlue
 
Posts: 3351
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:34 pm

I said almost from day one that he was not the brilliant striker most fans believed him to be. It's early days yet, and it often takes time for a player to bed in to a new club. He may come good, but my opinion of him has never really changed. I think he could be a prolific striker in the lower leagues, but I'm not sure about his attitude. I always wanted him to do well while he was here, I just never believed he had all the qualities required. Something missing, and desire and effort springs to mind.
Steve Zodiak
 
Posts: 5079
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:47 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:He is shit they ain’t far wrong, warnock absolutely kegged West Brom with that 8mil.


Been saying all along--best it of business since Joe Mason was sold for 3m.
User avatar
Sneggyblubird
 
Posts: 5421
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 am

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby BobbyBlue » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:43 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:He is shit they ain’t far wrong, warnock absolutely kegged West Brom with that 8mil.


Been saying all along--best it of business since Joe Mason was sold for 3m.


The only thing I’m disappointed is we didn’t cash in on him for 15 mil to Brighton, but I suppose he fooled us all with a decent half a season, but 8 mil is still good for a donkey.
BobbyBlue
 
Posts: 3351
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby phildavies » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:11 pm

Club must have been laughing all the way to the bank when they offered £8 million for the waste of physical talent.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
User avatar
phildavies
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby JJ1927 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:37 am

He missed a sitter today.

Having said that I liked Zohore. He was excellent the first quarter of our promotion season until he got injured but since then hasn't shown that form and £8 million is good business for us.
JJ1927
 
Posts: 673
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:19 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby blue lagoon » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:20 am

Amazed anybody took a gamble on him. It's no just about ability but character as well. The boy is lacking in the latter and needs to get a heart from the wizard of OZ.
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
User avatar
blue lagoon
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby MoodyBluebird » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:23 pm

I suspect the Baggies fans may be comparing him to Rondon, who by comparison is light years ahead of Zohore.

I don't get any pleasure in seeing him taking flak from the fans as, unlike Reid, he didn't engineer a move away from the club.

I wish him well for the future but will be very surprised if he turns out to be a consistent, in-demand footballer for years to come. And I suspect the fans animosity toward him is having a draining, negative effect on his confidence.
MoodyBluebird
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:33 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby phildavies » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:08 pm

He will be a bench player for them anyway behind Austin same as Reid will be a bench player for Fulham barring injuries as he is not gunna start ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
User avatar
phildavies
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby BluebirdForever » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:46 pm

phildavies wrote:He will be a bench player for them anyway behind Austin same as Reid will be a bench player for Fulham barring injuries as he is not gunna start ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic.

Reid played alongside both yesterday.
User avatar
BluebirdForever
 
Posts: 2067
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby phildavies » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:02 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:He will be a bench player for them anyway behind Austin same as Reid will be a bench player for Fulham barring injuries as he is not gunna start ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic.

Reid played alongside both yesterday.


Nope he came of the bench
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
User avatar
phildavies
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby BluebirdForever » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:24 pm

phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:He will be a bench player for them anyway behind Austin same as Reid will be a bench player for Fulham barring injuries as he is not gunna start ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic.

Reid played alongside both yesterday.


Nope he came of the bench

Yes...to play alongside them. He replaced Johansen, therefore if he was to replace Johansen then he wouldn’t need to get ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic
User avatar
BluebirdForever
 
Posts: 2067
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby phildavies » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:54 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:He will be a bench player for them anyway behind Austin same as Reid will be a bench player for Fulham barring injuries as he is not gunna start ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic.

Reid played alongside both yesterday.


Nope he came of the bench

Yes...to play alongside them. He replaced Johansen, therefore if he was to replace Johansen then he wouldn’t need to get ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic


So their gunna start Mitrovic, Cairney, Reid, Knockheart and the Wolves reject.

Do you honestly believe that they will do that? If not (which is sensible) then he won’t start ahead of Mitrovic and Cairney so will be a bench player as he was this weekend.

If they do start him with the others that leaves Arter a terrible back 4 and a poor keeper in as their only defence. They would get ripped apart in games.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
User avatar
phildavies
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby wez1927 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:27 pm

Lets face it zohore wasn't the best , hes always been hot and cold and very lazy , geltez Patterson and vessell are better thanks for the 8m :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 13729
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby BluebirdForever » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:56 pm

phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:He will be a bench player for them anyway behind Austin same as Reid will be a bench player for Fulham barring injuries as he is not gunna start ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic.

Reid played alongside both yesterday.


Nope he came of the bench

Yes...to play alongside them. He replaced Johansen, therefore if he was to replace Johansen then he wouldn’t need to get ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic


So their gunna start Mitrovic, Cairney, Reid, Knockheart and the Wolves reject.

Do you honestly believe that they will do that? If not (which is sensible) then he won’t start ahead of Mitrovic and Cairney so will be a bench player as he was this weekend.

If they do start him with the others that leaves Arter a terrible back 4 and a poor keeper in as their only defence. They would get ripped apart in games.

Well they signed him for a reason
User avatar
BluebirdForever
 
Posts: 2067
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby phildavies » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:12 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:He will be a bench player for them anyway behind Austin same as Reid will be a bench player for Fulham barring injuries as he is not gunna start ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic.

Reid played alongside both yesterday.


Nope he came of the bench

Yes...to play alongside them. He replaced Johansen, therefore if he was to replace Johansen then he wouldn’t need to get ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic


So their gunna start Mitrovic, Cairney, Reid, Knockheart and the Wolves reject.

Do you honestly believe that they will do that? If not (which is sensible) then he won’t start ahead of Mitrovic and Cairney so will be a bench player as he was this weekend.

If they do start him with the others that leaves Arter a terrible back 4 and a poor keeper in as their only defence. They would get ripped apart in games.

Well they signed him for a reason


Yes to be an option from the bench.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
User avatar
phildavies
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby BluebirdForever » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:44 pm

phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:He will be a bench player for them anyway behind Austin same as Reid will be a bench player for Fulham barring injuries as he is not gunna start ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic.

Reid played alongside both yesterday.


Nope he came of the bench

Yes...to play alongside them. He replaced Johansen, therefore if he was to replace Johansen then he wouldn’t need to get ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic


So their gunna start Mitrovic, Cairney, Reid, Knockheart and the Wolves reject.

Do you honestly believe that they will do that? If not (which is sensible) then he won’t start ahead of Mitrovic and Cairney so will be a bench player as he was this weekend.

If they do start him with the others that leaves Arter a terrible back 4 and a poor keeper in as their only defence. They would get ripped apart in games.

Well they signed him for a reason


Yes to be an option from the bench.

£11.5m to sit on the bench? If you say so boss
User avatar
BluebirdForever
 
Posts: 2067
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby Llan_Blue » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:21 pm

phildavies wrote:He will be a bench player for them anyway behind Austin same as Reid will be a bench player for Fulham barring injuries as he is not gunna start ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic.

You actually believe they’d spend that amount of money for back up players.

This is as bad as day is better then smithies.
Llan_Blue
 
Posts: 1605
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby RV Casual » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:19 pm

JJ1927 wrote:He missed a sitter today.

Having said that I liked Zohore. He was excellent the first quarter of our promotion season until he got injured but since then hasn't shown that form and £8 million is good business for us.


I have never been his biggest fan but that is harsh, it was a good save by the keeper, he didn't do a lot wrong, took it quick, and hit it hard and low.
RV Casual
 
Posts: 2882
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby RV Casual » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:25 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I said almost from day one that he was not the brilliant striker most fans believed him to be. It's early days yet, and it often takes time for a player to bed in to a new club. He may come good, but my opinion of him has never really changed. I think he could be a prolific striker in the lower leagues, but I'm not sure about his attitude. I always wanted him to do well while he was here, I just never believed he had all the qualities required. Something missing, and desire and effort springs to mind.


I will vouch for you on that front Steve, I have been the same although not as strongly, you have taken a lot of slack on here over you're view on Zohore much of which I agreed with. Its funny to see people piping up about him now it's only 18 months ago the majority on here reckoned he was gods gift and and worth 20 million plus in the current market.
RV Casual
 
Posts: 2882
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby phildavies » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:48 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:He will be a bench player for them anyway behind Austin same as Reid will be a bench player for Fulham barring injuries as he is not gunna start ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic.

Reid played alongside both yesterday.


Nope he came of the bench

Yes...to play alongside them. He replaced Johansen, therefore if he was to replace Johansen then he wouldn’t need to get ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic


So their gunna start Mitrovic, Cairney, Reid, Knockheart and the Wolves reject.

Do you honestly believe that they will do that? If not (which is sensible) then he won’t start ahead of Mitrovic and Cairney so will be a bench player as he was this weekend.

If they do start him with the others that leaves Arter a terrible back 4 and a poor keeper in as their only defence. They would get ripped apart in games.

Well they signed him for a reason


Yes to be an option from the bench.

£11.5m to sit on the bench? If you say so boss


So is he going to play instead of Cairney or Mitorovic then? He was on the bench and in all likelihood barring injuries and suspensions will be on the bench a hell of a lot more than he will be starting for them this year. Unless Parker is defensively naive enough to try to play with just Arter defending in terms of the midfield.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
User avatar
phildavies
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby BluebirdForever » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:25 pm

phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:He will be a bench player for them anyway behind Austin same as Reid will be a bench player for Fulham barring injuries as he is not gunna start ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic.

Reid played alongside both yesterday.


Nope he came of the bench

Yes...to play alongside them. He replaced Johansen, therefore if he was to replace Johansen then he wouldn’t need to get ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic


So their gunna start Mitrovic, Cairney, Reid, Knockheart and the Wolves reject.

Do you honestly believe that they will do that? If not (which is sensible) then he won’t start ahead of Mitrovic and Cairney so will be a bench player as he was this weekend.

If they do start him with the others that leaves Arter a terrible back 4 and a poor keeper in as their only defence. They would get ripped apart in games.

Well they signed him for a reason


Yes to be an option from the bench.

£11.5m to sit on the bench? If you say so boss


So is he going to play instead of Cairney or Mitorovic then? He was on the bench and in all likelihood barring injuries and suspensions will be on the bench a hell of a lot more than he will be starting for them this year. Unless Parker is defensively naive enough to try to play with just Arter defending in terms of the midfield.

He won’t get ahead of either, he’ll play alongside them. But for the sake of it, let’s say he gets ahead of one of them. There would be more logic in that than spending £11.5 million for an option on the bench for a single season. But each to their own, you’re entirely entitled to your opinion. We’ll just have to wait and see.
User avatar
BluebirdForever
 
Posts: 2067
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby Dicey » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:35 pm

His confidence was shot to bits .
User avatar
Dicey
 
Posts: 1136
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby phildavies » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:39 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:He will be a bench player for them anyway behind Austin same as Reid will be a bench player for Fulham barring injuries as he is not gunna start ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic.

Reid played alongside both yesterday.


Nope he came of the bench

Yes...to play alongside them. He replaced Johansen, therefore if he was to replace Johansen then he wouldn’t need to get ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic


So their gunna start Mitrovic, Cairney, Reid, Knockheart and the Wolves reject.

Do you honestly believe that they will do that? If not (which is sensible) then he won’t start ahead of Mitrovic and Cairney so will be a bench player as he was this weekend.

If they do start him with the others that leaves Arter a terrible back 4 and a poor keeper in as their only defence. They would get ripped apart in games.

Well they signed him for a reason


Yes to be an option from the bench.

£11.5m to sit on the bench? If you say so boss


So is he going to play instead of Cairney or Mitorovic then? He was on the bench and in all likelihood barring injuries and suspensions will be on the bench a hell of a lot more than he will be starting for them this year. Unless Parker is defensively naive enough to try to play with just Arter defending in terms of the midfield.

He won’t get ahead of either, he’ll play alongside them. But for the sake of it, let’s say he gets ahead of one of them. There would be more logic in that than spending £11.5 million for an option on the bench for a single season. But each to their own, you’re entirely entitled to your opinion. We’ll just have to wait and see.


Indeed we will. However Fulham have already shown they have no logic to their signings when you look at them the last 2 seasons. Especially this year still only have 6 first choice defenders and they are awful need to strenghen their but instead decided to sign Reid, Knockheart and the wolves reject really not solving their obvious problems.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
User avatar
phildavies
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby phildavies » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:09 pm

Oh look Reid is on the bench again what a surprise not :laughing6:
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
User avatar
phildavies
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby Llan_Blue » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:58 pm

phildavies wrote:Oh look Reid is on the bench again what a surprise not :laughing6:

Yeah two games proves your point well done pal.
Llan_Blue
 
Posts: 1605
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Next


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bluebird-City, deadmouse, Google [Bot] and 96 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.