Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:30 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
phildavies wrote:Oh look Reid is on the bench again what a surprise not :laughing6:

Yeah two games proves your point well done pal.

But but how can they leave him on the bench...

Like usual most people in this forum no very little about football. He will only start if Fulham have injuries/bans.

Speaking of which Mitrovic should get a nice length one for that pathetic bit of play acting then. Ref has been awful in this game.

Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:35 am

phildavies wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
phildavies wrote:Oh look Reid is on the bench again what a surprise not :laughing6:

Like usual most people in this forum no very little about football. He will only start if Fulham have injuries/bans.

Speaking of which Mitrovic should get a nice length one for that pathetic bit of play acting then. Ref has been awful in this game.

Why is it that in nearly every post you say that the people you are replying to know nothing about football ?

Are you some sort of football knowledge god ?
Maybe the footy Oracle?
Why dont you offer you're services to Warnock, obviously you know more than him about football

Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:44 am

thomasblue wrote:
phildavies wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

Why is it that in nearly every post you say that the people you are replying to know nothing about football ?

Maybe the footy Oracle?
Why dont you offer you're services to Warnock, obviously you know more than him about football

Nope but people on here just clearly don’t think/know much given that they just assume Reid will be starting for Fulham just because they loaned him of us I have already e planned why he will be a bench player nobody has come up with a sensible reason why he wouldn’t other than saying. But but their gunna pay 11.5 mill for him of course he will start :laughing6:

Same as the amount of people on here who instead of actually thinking about things just go along with media hype about certain teams/players. Or assume because you payed more for certain players they must be better.

In summary experience has shown me a lot of our fans know very little about football.

Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:12 am

phildavies wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
phildavies wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

Maybe the footy Oracle?

Nope but people on here just clearly don’t think/know much given that they just assume Reid will be starting for Fulham just because they loaned him of us I have already e planned why he will be a bench player nobody has come up with a sensible reason why he wouldn’t other than saying. But but their gunna pay 11.5 mill for him of course he will start :laughing6:

Same as the amount of people on here who instead of actually thinking about things just go along with media hype about certain teams/players. Or assume because you payed more for certain players they must be better.

In summary experience has shown me a lot of our fans know very little about football.

All this coming from the guy who said Joe Day would start ahead of Smithies in goal

The only person who knows how much Reid will play at Fulham is Scott Parker, at the moment Reod is not first choice but that can change from game to game

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:34 pm

Poor Zohore, don't deserve the reaction he is getting. he needs to get his head down and focus on improving on the pitch. good luck big ken zohore on the future in football. :ayatollah: once a bluebird always a bluebird :bluebird:

Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:03 pm

Bottom line is Reid is a squad player for Fulham - just like he was for us ( he is no great loss ). Chill out.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:05 am

Sam ReaN wrote:Poor Zohore, don't deserve the reaction he is getting. he needs to get his head down and focus on improving on the pitch. good luck big ken zohore on the future in football. :ayatollah: once a bluebird always a bluebird :bluebird:

Would hardly say poor zohore, gets paid handsomely, for a job he's not very good at,lucky zohore is more befitting ;) :old: :bluebird:

Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:44 am

thomasblue wrote:
phildavies wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
phildavies wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

Maybe the footy Oracle?

All this coming from the guy who said Joe Day would start ahead of Smithies in goal

The only person who knows how much Reid will play at Fulham is Scott Parker, at the moment Reod is not first choice but that can change from game to game

I actually said he is a better keeper and I stick by it as I have watched a lot of both and believe Day is much stronger. That said it looks like Warnock has chosen Smithies so I wish him well for us in the coming games. Either Wtheridge will be straight back in when fully fit.

As for Reid anyone with any sense about football can see he was brought in as a bench player as they won’t start him ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic. I have already explained this but fools just still try to argue that he is bound to start just because they are supposedly gunna pay us a lot of money for him at the end of the season.

Or in other words those who actually watch a lot of football and understand tactics are far outnumbered on here by people who just go along with media hype and pricetags to judge players/teams.

Anyway given they play for rivals now I hope both Zohore and Reid are utter shite this year.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:59 am

phildavies wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
phildavies wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
phildavies wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

Maybe the footy Oracle?

I actually said he is a better keeper and I stick by it as I have watched a lot of both and believe Day is much stronger. That said it looks like Warnock has chosen Smithies so I wish him well for us in the coming games. Either Wtheridge will be straight back in when fully fit.

As for Reid anyone with any sense about football can see he was brought in as a bench player as they won’t start him ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic. I have already explained this but fools just still try to argue that he is bound to start just because they are supposedly gunna pay us a lot of money for him at the end of the season.

Or in other words those who actually watch a lot of football and understand tactics are far outnumbered on here by people who just go along with media hype and pricetags to judge players/teams.

Anyway given they play for rivals now I hope both Zohore and Reid are utter shite this year.

i love this idea that you are somehow an expert on two goalkeepers. one of which who barely played a game until he was 26, and the other whos barely played a game since he joined us

Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:39 pm

Well done Ken! :thumbup: :bluebird:

Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:50 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
phildavies wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
phildavies wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
phildavies wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

Maybe the footy Oracle?

i love this idea that you are somehow an expert on two goalkeepers. one of which who barely played a game until he was 26, and the other whos barely played a game since he joined us

He’s a total football expert not just on goalkeepers.

His knowledge far outweighs everybody else’s he watches a lot of games and doesn’t just go with the media :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:41 pm

Reid on the bench again what a surprise :laughing6:

Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:51 am

phildavies wrote:Reid on the bench again what a surprise :laughing6:

Joe Day :lol: :lol: